Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Wallace (Rangers)

Gogzy

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
Do you ever fart in your own hand and smell it, i like to comb my hair with a toffee apple.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
That is rather rude and quite frankly I don't care for your tone.

You are a disgrace.

To be perfectly honest I couldn't care less what you do or don't like, perhaps my location wasnt enough of a giveaway.So I will go on to explain that in fact I am ex forces myself, therefore very aware of Erskine and all they do for ex forces personell. I already have a dd set up to contribute regularly.

Now on to you, if this is you're idea of fundraising and are part of Rangers media, then if the rest of Rangers F.C. has the same attitude as you, then no wonder they have become the shambles that they are now!

But while you are here feel free to donate to REMF, another worthy cause. :thumbsup:

GovanBlue

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
Why on earth would we donate anything to that?

Because I am asking you politely. Do not make me angry.

To be perfectly honest I couldn't care less what you do or don't like, perhaps my location wasnt enough of a giveaway.So I will go on to explain that in fact I am ex forces myself, therefore very aware of Erskine and all they do for ex forces personell. I already have a dd set up to contribute regularly.

Now on to you, if this is you're idea of fundraising and are part of Rangers media, then if the rest of Rangers F.C. has the same attitude as you, then no wonder they have become the shambles that they are now!

But while you are here feel free to donate to REMF, another worthy cause. :thumbsup:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=270743&st=0" title="Previous page" rel=

Gogzy

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
I remember the night we made the eufa cup final, i was working the taxis. i was so pumped up that i tied my blue anorak coat to my aerial because i never had a scarf and drove about the rest of the night occasionally pumping my horn.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I remember the night we made the eufa cup final, i was working the taxis. i was so pumped up that i tied my blue anorak coat to my aerial because i never had a scarf and drove about the rest of the night occasionally pumping my horn.

Ooh er...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Where have all these Rangers mongs come from?

Tribute act wankers

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I remember picking a load of Brighton supporters in my taxi . I had to throw them out of my taxi. They where kissing and groping in the back. They where all men.

I see the education system is still bad north of the border.... They were

And you are right we are all men, unlike the Scottish a bit man , a bit beggar, a bit tramp, a bit simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here