Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lee Kang-in

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
This guy won the 2019 u20 world cup golden ball (best player award), beating Erling Haaland, who had to settle for the golden boot. (Just the 9 goals)

He can play in several positions, and excell in all of them.

So versatile, so much potential, so Brighton. Please get this one done.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Anthony Knockaert innit?
Amazing that in all those clips he actually touched the ball with his right foot just the once 😃
But if you have a left foot like that........

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not bothered about this one, we have so many forward players. When are Encisco, Buonanotte, Sarmiento going to get a chance in the team?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Not bothered about this one, we have so many forward players. When are Encisco, Buonanotte, Sarmiento going to get a chance in the team?
It's levels isn't it? JS is getting a chance, he started just a few games ago. FB is 18, injured and we've just signed him. JE needs to learn to be able to pass and make the right decision consistently before he can make any real contribution. This guy is playing regular football in La Liga. We've just lost our leading scorer and one of our most senior players. We can't just rely on the kids we currently have.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He seems to have a touch of the Zaha's about him, for some reason, I can't quite put my finger on it.....

That's it he is a gravity whore.

This would be a great signing. Only 21, 10 years at Valencia, very quick feet, looks fast. Love the look of him in this clip.

Don't see the SEGW comparison at all. He's got 2-3-4 players on him and still comes away with the ball. Other times he's just hacked down because he looks unplayable.

This has a RDZ player written all over him imo. Might just be a pile of manure, but I think he'd be a great squad signing and we need to increase our depth and bringing in future potential to remain competitive in this league.

So it's a yes from me Clive (and Tony, OBE, DW, RDZ etc..)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm liking the idea of signing him. He looks to have very quick feet, spent ten years at Valencia, has nearly 100 games in La Liga(more if you count the games he played in the second tier), is only 21 and looks to have very quick feet and to be very hard to dispossess.

Villa apparently also interested with both of us offering over 10m for him. He has a rumoured release clause of 17m euros so if we really want him I can't imagine we wouldn't pay it. https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.co...n-Mallorca-Aston-Villa/20230126170403649.html

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"When we find ourselves in times of trouble, Macca signing for Chelsea
There will be an answer, Kang-in Lee"

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Don't be flippant. The Japanese supporters cleaning up after the WC games...the work ethic....the acceptance of hierarchy and structure (excellent in medicine, firefighting, war and football, less so in dealing with nutters, crooked bosses and general shitehousery, mind, but BHA is free of that) . . . there are things to acknowledge there. Even if admiration is beyond you...
I don’t think it was flippant it was a riposte to the casual stereotyping

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
ones only just signed and in a neck brace. The other 2 have been featuring.

Squad game
If we sign a player called Encisco, he'll have to go to the back of the queue. :lolol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm liking the idea of signing him. He looks to have very quick feet, spent ten years at Valencia, has nearly 100 games in La Liga(more if you count the games he played in the second tier), is only 21 and looks to have very quick feet and to be very hard to dispossess.

Villa apparently also interested with both of us offering over 10m for him. He has a rumoured release clause of 17m euros so if we really want him I can't imagine we wouldn't pay it. https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.co...n-Mallorca-Aston-Villa/20230126170403649.html
Why wouldn’t we pay £17m?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here