Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Grant - Talk about discipline!

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
I was round about the 1901 clb and where he Burnley come out to get on the coach. As Lee Grant comes out the stadium he goes over to sign something when a brighton fan shouts "12 men and your still shit!", Grant then raises his fists about to punch the fan and throws an object at the fan. Gran comes round the barrier and offers this fan out for a fight telling him hes gonna punch hm and that no stewards are gonna help him hes gonna get knocked out. Everyone was shouting abuse at Grant when another Burnley player tells my mate to "f*** Off".:tosser:

It was a joke, dunno what will happen, doubt anything will happen, but the stewards were asking who it was and what happened.

RedSteve65

Apr 3, 2011
I'm suprised. I was in the North Stand and Grant clapped the Brighton supporters several times during the game and again at the end. I thought he showed a touch of class.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Didn't do anything wrong in the game today so the shout at him wasn't really needed, He knows himself that we were hard done by and he applauded us for sticking with the team the whole game and creating an atmosphere, fair play to him.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Don't know their names, but just after Barnes was sent off, two Burnley subs were warming up in the NW corner, with one of them grinning to the crowd. It nearly did kick off and at least one coin was thrown towards them. I am not condoing the coin throwing but he didn't need to try and provoke an already incensed crowd. One lady was reporing him to a Steward.

Didn't do anything wrong in the game today so the shout at him wasn't really needed, He knows himself that we were hard done by and he applauded us for sticking with the team the whole game and creating an atmosphere, fair play to him.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Don't know their names, but just after Barnes was sent off, two Burnley subs were warming up in the NW corner, with one of them grinning to the crowd. It nearly did kick off and at least one coin was thrown towards them. I am not condoing the coin throwing but he didn't need to try and provoke an already incensed crowd. One lady was reporing him to a Steward.

No-one threw anything at the players. I was right at the front of the stand. John Stewart the burnley goalkeeper thought it would be a great idea to run infront of the Brighton fans as he was warming up and give them the wanker sign and institing the Brighton fans. I myself approached a steward and said to him what was he going to do about it. a lot of fans were complaining and whilst this was happening the tosser Stewart was laughing at the fans. He was totally out of order the way he behaved and is a discrace to football. Clubs including ours are banning fans for doing things wrong (and doing nothing wrong) the football league need to look at that idiot because he could have started a fight yesterday

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I know this makes me a very bad person but there was an element of wishing from within me that the ref on saturday would be showered with missiles.

I was waiting for him to be bombarded as he went off as well (or praying at least).

Come and join me on the naughty step Rool. There is room for plenty more.

Sent by yolk folk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here