Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Clark

Oct 2, 2008
Have always had a lot of time for him but his post match interview on the League show was concerning. Not often you see a manager not make little or any eye contact with the interviewer/camera but he didn`t and seemed completely shell shocked. Out of his depth ?.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Have always had a lot of time for him but his post match interview on the League show was concerning. Not often you see a manager not make little or any eye contact with the interviewer/camera but he didn`t and seemed completely shell shocked. Out of his depth ?.

Lost confidence

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never been that keen, always thought he makes too many excuses and looks a bit bewildered.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I noticed the lack of eye contact.

Oh well...... at the end of the day... Not our problem,

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Actually I think it's a good thing. Reading a Brum forum tonight, a lot of their fans think Clarke has lost the dressing room. Probably the best time to play them.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Staggering that so many people want him out, it's not even the end of September. BC are a team in a lot of trouble: they're deep in debt, have an owner facing criminal charges and no money to buy players. I fail to see what another manager could do. And why would a team with little money for players decide to have even less by paying a manager compo?

I read one of the BC fans forum and they seen totally deluded - is that what spending time in the Prem does for you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here