Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Clark to Gillingham?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why is he too good for them? He's been unemployed since February and doesn't have a long CV of great successes to his name. The next job is the important one. He needs to prove himself. I reckon the Gillingham job would be a decent step.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Ouch, Hmm I don't know. I think he could do better but his CV doesn't show mass amounts of success does it ? Maybe it could be a silver lining for him.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
He's proven to be an average manager with very decent budget, imo he needs to prove he can do a decent job with a very average budget. good match I reckon.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Despite spending quite a lot of money at Huddersfield he was unable to get them promoted, which Simon Grayson did when he took over, could be argued it was Clark's team, but it will be interesting to see how much Paul Scally allows him to spend and what the end product is.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Lost alot of the fans despite being top 6 for his reign. Pretty negative and tactically questionable. Yes the unbeaten run was incredible but setting up to not get beat rather than win actually meant they missed Autos.

Think will do a good job but suspect will make a career out of the bottom 2 leagues bit like Adams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here