Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaving the stadium early

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
At 1 - 1, hang your heads in shame. I was embarrassed, surely that's when we needed to be behind the team!

LDN

Sep 22, 2011
London
not a joke just didn't want to be on a train back up to London with smug palace fans, I've stayed until the last minute in every other home game this season and I don't think I had a bad enough excuse to leave tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did empty out rather quickly

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I'm holding my hands up high I've never left a game early until today when it went to 2-1 we played shit in the whole of the second half and well we deserved to lose 3-1 tbh I hope people see that the people who said we needed a new goalkeeper were right kasper is def the weak link in the team

nickEagles

Sep 27, 2011
Oh South London!
Is wonderful!

Glen Murray? Free transfer? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
Get back to league 1 and hurry up about it, your party is over!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
First time I have ever left a game before the end but their 3rd was enough, shocking

Aug 21, 2011
Left at 1-2. Thought I would get straight on the p&r, unfortunately it seemed the whole stadium had the same idea. We were crap second half, can't believe we lost our 1st league match to palarse.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I left at 1-2 with head held high. Never normally leave early, but didn't want to get caught up with Palace fans. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Yep, I left at 2-1 and was walking through the north stand when the 3rd went in. We were shocking in the 2nd half, I don't know if the players were scared of Gus but passing it backwards, sideways when we were clearly under the cosh wasnot good. Their 2nd was coming a mile off! I'm going to slate one of our own here, we need a new keeper. Badly.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
I'll admit - I left at 1-2 but some of us have to be up for work at 0330 and wouldn't mind getting a bit of shut eye instead of waiting on a platform for ages! Weekends - not a chance I'd leave early! Period

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Oh South London!
Is wonderful!

Glen Murray? Free transfer? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
Get back to league 1 and hurry up about it, your party is over!

What were we thinking?? er we offered a fair contract & you decided to pay him £2k a week over the top, we could have but chose not to pay over the odds.
CMS is a better player so its ok for us.
As for league 1, i think Palarse have a much better chance of going there than Albion...fact!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I'm holding my hands up high I've never left a game early until today when it went to 2-1 we played shit in the whole of the second half and well we deserved to lose 3-1 tbh I hope people see that the people who said we needed a new goalkeeper were right kasper is def the weak link in the team

I am one of those that has been defending Ankers ,he cannot carry the can alone for tonights defeat our forwards were passing the ball around the box for the entire 1st half but none of them had the bollox to have a shot from any distance.Our defence fell apart when Tanno went off and Vincelot came on .Vincelot needs to go he is not up to the mark.After saying that i beleive it is now time for Brezovan to step up and take his chance starting with the next game,Gus keeps preaching places in the team have to be earnt.Ankers did not even move when the 2nd goal was scored,it looks to me like his confidence has gone and as for him hoofing the ball into the opposing half, why is he still doing that.:(:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I left about 15 / 20 minutes from time. I wasn't prepared to sit there and wait for a Palace equaliser. We were totally crap. The scoreline was a fair reflection on the match. If only we had lost to Gillingham it might have been so different. We were tactically inept (we surrendered the inititive before the kickoff with our team selection). We were unable to retain possession and were second to 50/50 balls and are so one dimensional. We got what we deserved tonight.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I left after Murray's goal, purely because me and my mate had been held up by the police for 40 minutes prior too kick off and treated like criminals. I wasn't going to stand around so Palace fans could rub it in and cause trouble, inevitably ending up in me being stuck behind for another 40 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here