Leaving early - almost from the horses mouth

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
But what were the questions?

To Calde: "How many of the new breakfast pies do you think Piglets might be making?"
To Gus: "What do you think of the scum putting us in that shit stand when we give a nice shiny bit of ours?"

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
everyone stay till the end and support the team and i dont leave with 10 mins to go or less stay till the final whistle

ok mate

Could you point me and others to where we can find the full in depth version of your questions and answers.

I'm not sure what you mean by "usual outlets". Could it be a newsagent or perhaps a chip shop?

Facebook status and a tweet :thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

Could you point me and others to where we can find the full in depth version of your questions and answers.

I'm not sure what you mean by "usual outlets". Could it be a newsagent or perhaps a chip shop?

I'll be doing something later . I've had a bit of a day of it to be honest. It will go via all the relevant Twitter feeds.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Talking of Calde, he's recording an episode of The Albion Roar tonight, for broadcast tomorrow.

Anyone got any questions for him? I promise that (assuming he turns up) you will be able to hear the questions AND the answers. :)

What shampoo and conditioner does he use to keep his locks so full of volume?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports