Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Least favourite commentator/pundit

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Garth Crookes & Chris Waddle are cut from the same cloth. I just struggle to comprehend which one is the bigger clown. Both are clueless

Garth Crooks does it for me, or rather doesn't do it for me. a sanctimonious and opinionated little man who consistently seems to come out with the most contentious load of old twaddle that I have ever heard..... and he usually seems to be wrong.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Alan Hansen for me, mainly because he seems to have built up this unrealistic reputation as a wise figure worthy of heading the BBC's team. In reality, you are unlikely to find anybody in the world as incapable of veering from the script as him. Whatever the subject, he'll just regurgitate the most commonly held view, offering absolutely no insight or expert knowledge whatsoever. Watching him is a bit like listening to someone who is only a part-time fan talk about football, as they are often only able to discuss topics in the broadest, most vague way, without providing an even slightly differing opinion. The act became boring a long time ago and I could name literally hundreds of people who are now more qualified, more relevant and more interesting for his job. To think he gets paid £40,000 per episode of MOTD is beyond belief.

Bang on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here