Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
I think it's a good move for all concerned. Trossard gets his big move and a pay rise, Arsenal get a back-up striker, we get a decent price and less chance of disruption in the dressing-room, and Warren gets one player fewer whose name he keeps pisronouncing.
And we have ourselves an upgrade before he's even out the door.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
‘I ain’t bovvered’ says Adam

Definitely. He’s on a hiding to nothing - they’re flying, with seemingly a good team spirit. If he doesn’t settle very quickly and perform (and put the effort in) they’ll turn on him rapidly. Couple of Arsenal ST mates have already said as much in messages today
And Arteta won't take any nonsense from him.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
IMG-20230119-WA0001.jpg

Happy with the deal tbh. He will do well at Arsenal and will contribute, perhaps more consistently than he did here. Who knows?
He clearly threw his toys out of the pram when we told him we would apply the one year option in his contract as he saw an early lucrative move put on hold.
The result is he gets what he wants and we make another significant profit.
His place in the side is already filled and as so often if late we move on with little or no detrimental effect.
Win:Win 👍
Still booing him.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm in the 'fair enough, good outcome for all concerned' camp.

He's been electric for us on occasion and I'm sad it has ended this way, but I hope to see him win the league and play CL football up the Arse.

But spare a thought for poor Dibley. That's his dream move scuppered again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm in the 'fair enough, good outcome for all concerned' camp.

He's been electric for us on occasion and I'm sad it has ended this way, but I hope to see him win the league and play CL football up the Arse.

But spare a thought for poor Dibley. That's his dream move scuppered again.
He’s out of contract in the summer and hasn’t signed a new one….so Palace might lose him on a free as well. That would’t be funny at all, would it :laugh:

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Did he pass the medical? Never mind the shadows under eyes, always looked a bit yellow (jaundiced?) to me.
I'm a bit sad but on balance happy if we re-invest in the squad.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You’re right! Trossard did not do himself or the club any favours.
Why ? He’s moved to the team at the top of the premier league. It’s worked out fine for him

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here