Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
SPuds are so poundland

In the automotive world they'd be a 25 year old slammed 3 series with tinted windows peeling back at the edges with a body kit vibrating at the seams as the kenwood pumps bass

I think Mrs Tross should be giving hubbies head a wobble Or he could tank a promising career.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
RDZ making it a public shitshow has zero gain and of course people at the club should have told him that showing off dirty laundry in front of the cameras just isn't helpful.
Sorry? You're on another planet Swansboy. It's been handled in the right way by all concerned at the club, it has only served to show Leo's agent to be a tool. Something you both hold in common, showing yourselves up.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
SPuds are so poundland

In the automotive world they'd be a 25 year old slammed 3 series with tinted windows peeling back at the edges with a body kit vibrating at the seams as the kenwood pumps bass

I think Mrs Tross should be giving hubbies head a wobble Or he could tank a promising career.
There's one of those exact cars that parks every morning near the local primary school. On double yellow lines. With the (diesel) engine continuously running pumping out stinky emissions.

Classily, it has the sticker "Four doors for more whores" across the back windscreen. I always wonder if the kids have asked what that bit means.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There's one of those exact cars that parks every morning near the local primary school. On double yellow lines. With the (diesel) engine continuously running pumping out stinky emissions.

Classily, it has the sticker "Four doors for more whores" across the back windscreen. I always wonder if the kids have asked what that bit means.
You’d think the head teacher would find somewhere else to park

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant

Ps - I will try and not leave the engine running in future.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Classily, it has the sticker "Four doors for more whores" across the back windscreen. I always wonder if the kids have asked what that bit means

Potters even got Chelsea tractors hanging around on Sussex now :wozza:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If it gets him to a perceived bigger club, I doubt he gives a shit how little Albion receive for him.
Sure, but that's got nothing to do with it. He'd be happy if he was released on a free, but throwing a strop because we haven't released him on a free would be weird. And equally, throwing a strop because we don't accept a £12m would be pathetic. Now if we didn't accept £50m, sure, you could understand him feeling annoyed. But £12m for a proven PL goal scorer who's wanted by big clubs? Yeah right.

If a big club aren't prepared to offer more than £12m for him, they obviously don't think he's that good.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset

Hey swansman i hear they only have 3 , you should apply for the 4th

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Apologies if fixtures, but 64 pages is too much to trawl through whilst away with Mrs H, but does anyone know who the current PFA rep is at the club?

And will they get involved with this?

I know the FDM was in post when both Mark McCammon had the long walk home from Burnley and when little Leon was turned off the coach in the New Forest for questioning team selection on the way to St Mary’s.

With his PFA hat on Michel backed Leon and in fact got him back on the team bus within minutes but let ‘The Shopping Trolley’ make his own way back from Lancashire, which probably speaks volumes about both incidents.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

Kids...meet your mothers

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
So apparently we've set an asking price of £25m for Tross.

Seems fair enough to me. Think all parties would consider that fair, rather than the laughable supposed £12m verbal offer from Spurs.

Although if it does happen - I think Trossard will end up regretting the move, as he'll probably find himself on the bench more often than not.

Still hope he apologises and stays with us. He's been such a great player for us.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So apparently we've set an asking price of £25m for Tross.

Seems fair enough to me. Think all parties would consider that fair, rather than the laughable supposed £12m verbal offer from Spurs.

Although if it does happen - I think Trossard will end up regretting the move, as he'll probably find himself on the bench more often than not.

Still hope he apologises and stays with us. He's been such a great player for us.
Yeah..it's a fair price isn't it? The moment he joins another club he is worth way more than that, but hey ho. Interesting few days coming up, if there's truth in the Spurs bid this is likely to be a goer. Those kinda clubs can stretch to that kind of amount. Suspect Newcastle and Arsenal to definitely show interest.
I wish him well. He's had a funny wobble and clearly his agent is a bit of a tool, but he's provided some amazing memories. If we can use that money to get in most of Taty and Ilic it would be serious win win.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
In today's market £25m is a very reasonable price for a proven Premier League striker.
We won't be short of offers at that price. Plus I would imagine wages won't be a problem if he signs for a Big 7 club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here