Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have no idea what you’re talking about Harry, but then again Donnie Darko was never really my scene.
So how's your Albion Mojo? Still feel that all the club's nous has been transferred to SW6? ??? :wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We’re still going to get more than we paid for him and we got four good years. Not a bad outcome
At the moment, all of the richest teams in world football want a Brighton player. They’ll take a slightly soiled one for good money, nothing to worry about.

However, I do hope that Facundo was in the crowd with his parents watching this one, I can see him looking his father in the eyes and saying ‘you were right Dad, what an adventure we’ve got coming.’

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
So here's a thought. During the world cup all we heard was about the unrest in the Belgium camp and perhaps us Albion fans with a dose of unconscious bias ( now where have I heard that before) were all blaming those nasty Hazard brothers etc. And how dare they upset our little gem Leandro.

As it happens it looks like our erstwhile black eyed boy is a complex little sulky shite bag who could fall out with someone in an empty room!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
With Arsenal losing out on Mudryk wouldn’t surprise me to see them interested to give them some squad depth for their title push

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I hope he has a lovely break back home.
Maybe a couple of beers tonight, catch up with the highlights of today's match and really reflect on where he is and what he wants to do next.

He must surely realise, he's going to be better off playing to his best ability, rather than being a titsy little wankpuffin?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Interviewed on the radio after the match RDZ indicated that he wanted him to stay but the ball is now in LT’s court

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who cares….if he doesn’t want to get involved in this period then byeeeeeeeeee

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m a massive Trossard fan. But Mitoma is on a completely different level to him.

I am gutted this has happened but ultimately it will be Leandro’s loss.
Yeh, but wherever he goes it will be his £50 or £60K a week loss.

My heart bleeds ...........................................

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Withdrawal of services should result in withdrawal of pay packet, hit where it hurts.
I think the PFA have guidelines on maximum penalties, but agree the club should use whatever penalties are appropriate.

I assume not making himself available will also cost him appearance and win bonuses, so he's doing himself more damage than us at present.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
You need to be fully committed to the cause with RDZ. There’s just no hiding. 110% power play. The players are wired up so stats galore to show up lapses in effort. I wonder if part of recent events is Trossard knowing he’s not up to this more aggressive style of play, will be found out and wants out.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
So how's your Albion Mojo? Still feel that all the club's nous has been transferred to SW6? ??? :wink:

Not really, I felt (as you know) the only thing transferred was cold calculated ambition and cold cash... ill news is an ill guest, I’m delighted any nous that did get caught up in the hubris seemingly decided to stay put on the south coast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here