Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

boik

Apologies if this is already out there……. Better than the existing one?

We've got Trossard,
Leandro Trossard,
I just dont think you understand,
He sweeps across the grass,
Puts defenders on their arse,
We've got Leandro Trossard!

I like the grass/arse line, so how about (To "Rio").

His name is Leo and he glides across the grass
His name is Leo, leaves defenders on their arse.

Don't worry about the repetition, makes it easier to remember. Short and sweet.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Trossard just announced he's having another kid due next year. Maybe more likely to stay ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is he out of contract June 23? Whose the player with the option of extension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same as maccer. End of next season. Either way won't get much for him now as he's old. So might just be in our interests to let him run the contract down.

If Chelsea come in with a 40m bid in Jan might be hard to turn down.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Same as maccer. End of next season. Either way won't get much for him now as he's old. So might just be in our interests to let him run the contract down.

If Chelsea come in with a 40m bid in Jan might be hard to turn down.

Arguably old enough not to get a gig in one of the biggest clubs so I think there is a chance he might renew his contract.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Chelsea won't want our players (Cucurella was an exception), as they are looking for better options to take them upwards.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Chelsea won't want our players (Cucurella was an exception), as they are looking for better options to take them upwards.

Yeah I dont really see them going for any of our players in the next few windows. Maybe Caicedo. Sanchez is good but they have two decent keepers. They've already spent a load of defenders, so dont need ours. They wont want our strikers. Trossard, Gross, and Mac Allister are decent but I think they'll be aiming higher, or younger with regards to Tross and Gross. Caicedo is the one they may want as a long term Kante replacement, so we should be going all out to get the guy on a better contract.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yeah I dont really see them going for any of our players in the next few windows. Maybe Caicedo. Sanchez is good but they have two decent keepers. They've already spent a load of defenders, so dont need ours. They wont want our strikers. Trossard, Gross, and Mac Allister are decent but I think they'll be aiming higher, or younger with regards to Tross and Gross. Caicedo is the one they may want as a long term Kante replacement, so we should be going all out to get the guy on a better contract.

Fabrizio has them going for Zakharyan from Dynamo Moscow.

So Mac Allister et al. seem lower down the Chelsea target list.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Every chance that Trossard becomes our leading all time premier league scorer this season. Just needs four more to overtake Murray and Maupay

larus

I really hope they can get a new deal sorted with him and Mac. It won't stop us losing him if a CL club comes for him, but at least we'd get a decent fee.

He's got better over the last 1-2 seasons and is a genuine world class player IMO. Big shoes to fill if he goes - probably my favourite player.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If RDZ settles and we're vying for Europe ourselves there's no reason to think he may sign a new contract.

Be interesting to see what happens in January.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Every chance that Trossard becomes our leading all time premier league scorer this season. Just needs four more to overtake Murray and Maupay

He is an amazing player , he seems to drift out of games , spend a lot of time being attended to by the physio , and then bang he scores a vital goal (or three). A few seasons ago I thought he would be moved on without much fuss , now he is pivotal to us.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
On an earlier thread I said Trossard wasn’t world class. He was today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great achievement for Troussard today, but we all know it will only raise his profile. Get him on a new deal ASAP

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Straight after the stream I watched and the commentator comes out with. How long can Brighton keep hold of Trossard? :rolleyes:

Anyone know the last opposition player to score a hatrick at Anfield?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here