Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Ffs you must be a spoof account - you spend all day on here, saw this yesterday, your son has spun it wrongly and jumped the gun as usual - I’d hate to be up against you in court as everything gets twisted to **** :lol:

:facepalm: he's just told ya' ....his son said sky said; jeeez :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's not quite true, BG. Belgian reporter broke the news this morning that the agent returned home without terms being agreed. However, talks were ongoing. Same journalist broke the news tonight that a 5-year deal has been agreed, and player travelling tomorrow for medical. Confirmed by Andy Naylor about 30 mins ago.

Ffs you must be a spoof account - you spend all day on here, saw this yesterday, your son has spun it wrongly and jumped the gun as usual - I’d hate to be up against you in court as everything gets twisted to **** :lol:

That tweet was from 5-58pm :lol:

Yes.

Marmaduke

SE London Seagull
Apr 28, 2010
SE London
Exciting signing in my opinion.
He's not an out and out winger though.
If you watch all the footage out there... he was more than likely bought for the number 10 role

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’d hate to be up against you in court as everything gets twisted to **** :lol:
I imagine it'd take the court no more than 3 minutes to separate reality from fiction.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

albionite

May 20, 2009

Normal BG, first it was his football rumour site, then he moved on to the overhearing people on buses, pubs, taxis and people in West stand. Now it's his son told him. Looking forward to who tells him his information next year

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did Seagullwedgee tip this signing ?

Nope I did a few days back - I will be ALL OVER it if he SINGS tomorrow as the best pretend ITK guesser on here :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I imagine it'd take the court no more than 3 minutes to separate reality from fiction.

Been there, done that. It does happen but is a nervous 15 mins I assure you :lol: :thumbsup:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
SIGNED. Sky Sports News,
"TOSSARD"?
:facepalm:
d6b99a2ec8f94afeb283d9400525330a.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
"TOSSARD"?
:facepalm:
d6b99a2ec8f94afeb283d9400525330a.jpg
Another hilarious jape by the Palace infested Sky Sports team?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

does anyone think that we could be loosing march as we have spent big money on this lad we have so many wingers now unless he will be playing more as a foward under potter

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Possibly, one of my work colleagues 'apparently knows him' and said he was potentially going to Southampton. I don't believe it though as this is another on of those, 'my connections within the club' type bull statement... however that is a transfer that wouldn't surprise me,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here