Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Two and relegation.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I want AFC Wimbledon and Plymouth to stay up personally. Both have sets of fans I have great respect for. AFW seem on their way but Plymouth are struggling.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I would like Torquay to go. Only room for one set of seagulls in this league!

Don't want Wimbledon to go after their rise to league status.

League 2 looks like it's going to be one hell of a battle to the end.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Plymouth and Wimbledon, I think its odd that any Albion fan could not care less about Plymouth. Ok you might have your favorites to stay up but it would be a sad day.

Why would I care about Plymouth? Because some of our happy clappy supporters went all Wrexham with them last season? Hardly as bad as what happened to Wimbledon and Barnet have been screwed by the local council for years. Hardly any teams down there without some sort of hard time story.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
There is a reason why we went happy clappy for Plymouth. And there is a lot of support for them on this board. As I said you may have other teams you prefer, fair enough, but for me and many others it would be sad to see them drop out of the league. I feel the same for Wimbledon as well. Living in Plymouth I am friends with many Argyle fans and go to a game now and then, and when you are that close, without actually supporting them, then it is tough to see them struggle.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Want Plymouth and Wimbledon to stay up - think Barnet will drop out, though they had a great 2-0 win over Southend tonight with Edgar Davids scoring !!

No idea who else would go down.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Plymouth and Wimbledon to stay up, but I also have a bot of a strange soft spot for Accrington too.... I'd love Newport County to come up, as thats my 86 year old father in law's team and Ive been with him to see a couple of games, including the FA Trophy Final at Wembley last season.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
If Aldershot go maybe we will get less of them on radio Sussex!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Always had a soft spot for Barnet so hope they stay up, I quite like Accy Stan too after going there when we should have played Boreburn.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why would I care about Plymouth? Because some of our happy clappy supporters went all Wrexham with them last season? Hardly as bad as what happened to Wimbledon and Barnet have been screwed by the local council for years. Hardly any teams down there without some sort of hard time story.

You do know it was a Plymouth fan that set the fans united ball in motion don't you?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
As long as Barnet stay up I don't mind. if it was between AFC and Plymouth I'd rather Plymouth stayed up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here