Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] League Two 2023/24

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wrexham are favourites for promotion from League Two this season, but they're 2-0 down to MK Dons inside 10 minutes at the newly-named STōK Cae Ras in the season opener.

it could actually be three as they also hit the post between the two goals.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Wrexham are favourites for promotion from League Two this season, but they're 2-0 down to MK Dons inside 10 minutes at the newly-named STōK Cae Ras in the season opener.

it could actually be three as they also hit the post between the two goals.
Fairytales must have their ups and downs.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Colchester v Swindon was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch at 2.30, 30 minutes before ko.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Notts Co also already two down, keeper sent off after 15 mins and have had 75% of possession. :ohmy:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
MK Dons a generous 5/1 to humble Wrexham.

As they went 2 nil up B365 have already paid out, loverly stuff

It's 1st v 5th today at Meadow Lane. It was already sold out when I checked on Thursday, despite it being on Sky (12.30).
Mansfield's 3888 allocation will be nearly a quarter of the ground. I suspect sell-outs at the City Ground have driven more football fans to 't'other side of Trent' for their live footy.
This will be the Stags' season; I'm expecting automatic promotion and a League Cup quarter final appearance.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I hope Crewe do a bit better now that a large weight has been lifted off their shoulders.
As far as I can see, a thoroughly good, and decent, club.

I have iptv on my phone and just watched the end of the first half on sky by the pool in Corfu.. anything is possible
Well I hope you were interested enough to watch the second half, which sounded quite dramatic.
I don't want my payment details on a site which is clearly ripping off the content of others and selling it.
Is 'Android Phone' showing as a hyperlink (for you) in the post you quoted, because I didn't do that!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Quite some comeback for my local team.

1697300864344.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here