Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] League 2 play off semi-final

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Mrs Swim is from Crawley so we will be at the Peoples Pension Stadium 3pm Monday
Anyone else going?Local interest etc

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Crawley? - no interest
League 2 play offs? - no interest
Against MK Dons? - I'm fully invested in Crawley keeping that stain on football down in the lower reaches and shall be watching, now the games moved I'll even be looking out for a ticket.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The game has been called off due to a waterlogged pitch. Interesting to see how the EFL sort it out as the second leg is on Thursday.
Game re arranged to tomorrow evening. Second leg has been moved to Saturday.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The game has been called off due to a waterlogged pitch. Interesting to see how the EFL sort it out as the second leg is on Thursday.
First leg now tomorrow night, 7:30 and second leg Saturday 7:45

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Any announcement of whether it will be shown on Sky today?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Working, rather Town Mead myself behind the goal.
We tried to get a bit of “fan culture” going in that cow shed c1983. A few songs and a big flag, away at Hounslow we even got the match stopped with a really pathetic joke shop smoke bomb. John Maggs even got involved to give us a bollocking 🤣
We lost interest after about a year and went back to our respective league clubs.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We tried to get a bit of “fan culture” going in that cow shed c1983. A few songs and a big flag, away at Hounslow we even got the match stopped with a really pathetic joke shop smoke bomb. John Maggs even got involved to give us a bollocking 🤣
We lost interest after about a year and went back to our respective league clubs.
Hope John is enjoying his swansong years down on the Algarve, the local betting shops must be missing his business.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Crawley seem to think so

Confirmed on spy sports football... main event will follow the far less important other game. My sis is a Dons season ticket holder so a bit split here...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here