Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaders condemn 'Hassan murder'

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:

I detest what we have done in the name of peace..... and I detest what has been done in the name of religion.

What really pisses me off is the way Christians and Muslims ultimately worship and love the same God. And yet they're at each others' throats. Religion warped to fit other ideals, in my opinion. It's so sad.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Scum,the lot of them.

Get everybody out that wants to get out and blow the whole country up I say.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
LEWES CLIFF said:
Where are all the cry babies from yesterday blubbing at the killing of an Iraq soldier?Here we have an innocent WOMAN beheaded and all the dogooders will keep quiet.Give the american soldier a medal for doing his job(wether right or wrong) and lets see the BBC and all the other despicable lefties(many who trumpet on here) show the same disgust for this murder as the bleaters did yesterday.:angry:

You've just imagined this haven't you. It's amazing how people like you put words into other people's mouths and then put your hands over your ears going LALALALALA can't hear you.

Still, I'm sure you are happy this horrendous death gave you and a few others the chance to mouth off about your politics. Well done there.

Poor woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here