Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Le Tissier

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We can, and should all laugh and Le Tiss and KP, but the worrying reality is that they are speaking for a significant and growing number of people. Given the outsized voice and influence of these "non mainstream" view, we can't just dismiss them and we probably can't do anything to help them.

Soon, sophisticated deepfakes are going to make the problem much worse

We do need to educate our children about the perils of online misinformation and somehow the western world needs to come up with some sort of strategy for dealing with conspiracy such as this

Are you feeling particularly generous today Sid?!
I must say, when I read that to which you replied, I was immediately mindful of an imaginary narrative along the lines of "Of course, antisemitism in the 1920s and 30s was rife, so Hitler....." but then I remembered I would inevitably have had Godwin thrown at me. Again.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Technically you can manipulate the weather. It's called cloud seeding if I remember rightly Saudi haves done it and China have done it for years. There was even Top Gear episode where they showed it. The HAARP stuff though is pure conspiracy which I gather is what Matt is probably referring to.
Saudi, China and Top Gear, legit.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here