Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Le Petite S*****house, - again

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I rather like mickey-taking in football: it helps all of us take the game less seriously. Maddison is fairly good at it himself. I recall him taking a corner at the Amex in front of the North Stand purposely placing the ball outside the quadrant. The North Stand predictably went apoplectic and Maddison took on the all-innocent what-have-I-done persona before repositioning the ball.
Yeah remember that well.
I also remember his second yellow for simulation.
That was funnier.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Maupay went far too early in the Spurs game and ended up looking like a Twat when his side don’t win the game. Last minute winner fine pull it out the bag. .

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I rather like mickey-taking in football: it helps all of us take the game less seriously. Maddison is fairly good at it himself. I recall him taking a corner at the Amex in front of the North Stand purposely placing the ball outside the quadrant. The North Stand predictably went apoplectic and Maddison took on the all-innocent what-have-I-done persona before repositioning the ball.
He didn't seem to have much of a sense of humour that time he got a second yellow for diving and got sent off at the Amex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bit over sensitive.

I don’t think you are ALL chavs…

1707418927396.png

Touché:bowdown: :lolol: :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I knew a builder in Brighton who had two families on the go.
One in the Varndean area and one near Elm Grove.
He kept it up for something like 18 years !
Had a couple of kids with each and everything.
I never found out till it went public, I knew him for several years and never suspected a thing.

Was his name Breville Neckfast or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here