Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lazar Samardzic

Nicks

Had one of the best over and under tracks at the old fair in Naples and a massive American Naval PX back in the mid 70"s where us Brits taught them how to drink and to sing every dirty Navy song you could think of.
Had my first taste of Budweiser in that place and still can't stand it to this day.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on Napoli, get this one done asap!

👇🏻

Hopefully this’ll be your fill of attacking midfielders!

Depends how true the Juve rumours are though.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Would love for this to happen. Think we need more physicality in centre midfield to help Billy and Pascal for the rest of the season but he is class.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The agent seems as dodgy as the player looks good with this one.

If we have a chance, surely nothing will happen until the end of the month.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Naples was fabulously historic, interesting and never once felt threatened. Some people are scared of their own shadows
We went there a couple of years ago. We had an Italian lady who my wife had taught English as a guide and had a wonderful time there.plus we went to Pompei which was amazing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is bloody spooky as I have just bought him for us on apple football manager touch!
cost €15 million and links up well with gross

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Is this old news?

Yeah but nice to get back on track after pages of wistful posts from folk who have visited the area with FA about LS.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not my experience in Naples absolutely loved it including a day Vespa tour around the city. A couple of fab Italian restaurants thrown in for good measure
I’m afraid I can’t contribute anything other than the fact I know the DJ Anfisa Letyago lives in Napoli. That said, I think my contribution to this thread is worthwhile.

E188AEC3-1740-4FF5-8D50-F129FEF1EC59.jpeg
FCA0D2F1-53F3-4ABA-AC85-C37EE9EF2296.jpeg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If this happens I am going to need a serious lie down and track my cookies to see if BarberOBE is following my Football Manager touch purchases

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here