Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
To be fair, I don't mind the celebrities making silly predictions - if I were asked for a prediction on a Burnley game (for example), I would probably get it wrong.

I think both predictions are fair. And Palace winning 2-1, with a Zaha penalty sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to us...

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
To be fair, I don't mind the celebrities making silly predictions - if I were asked for a prediction on a Burnley game (for example), I would probably get it wrong.

I think both predictions are fair. And Palace winning 2-1, with a Zaha penalty sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to us...

Especially seeing as he won't be playing. If mr tumble doesn't claim it, I'm sure harry kane will

SAC

May 21, 2014

Pretty impressive from 3000 miles away!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He's more likely to get hit by Ulloa's re-entering the atmosphere than score one tonight

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Especially seeing as he won't be playing. If mr tumble doesn't claim it, I'm sure harry kane will

Pretty impressive from 3000 miles away!

I think I have inadvertently illustrated my own point... if I were asked to give a prediction about a team I don't follow, I would almost certainly get some pretty basic points wrong too!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
will drawer

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has us too lose …excellent

I think that he may have lost it, he has his beloved Liverpool down as only getting a 1-1 draw at Palace. AFCON absences have clearly influenced him (even though Palace have their own out too). No strength in depth at Liverpool?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Lawro is in the #teamslikebrighton camp

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, at least he's done a better job at predicting than the minor celebrity who's doing the job with him this week. The minor cekeb is a ManU fan - looks like he could oonly be bothered to make forecasts on the teams he's heard about (and there aren't many - and you can probably make a better job of predicting who they are than he can! I'll start you off with Chesea and Mancheser Citeh .......................)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here