Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we need to smash these jelly eating , elvis impersonating , cousin marrying , 6 fingered , big bellied , badly tattooed , moaning , northern basterds into next season , most of their fans are happy to go down to get rid of Ashley and to be fair they're expecting a shellacking ......4-0 to us ........get the faaaaark in...!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh dear ....predicting us to win 2/0

Not enough of a winning margin, we are going to smash them off the park. They may be relaxed after relegation has been confirmed but we will also be playing with confidence and little fear I suggest after last night’s result. Hope this doesn’t get bounced late Saturday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not enough of a winning margin, we are going to smash them off the park. They may be relaxed after relegation has been confirmed but we will also be playing with confidence and little fear I suggest after last night’s result. Hope this doesn’t get bounced late Saturday

Problem is Lawros abacus only goes up to two

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Perhaps worth adding this bit ..drummer from some group :)

Lawro has us to lose 2/1 the fan win 2/1

Thatcher is a Brighton fan, who is hopeful his side have done enough to secure their top-flight status this season.

He told BBC Sport: "We are hanging in there!

"It is difficult to sum our season up. Points-wise it has been frustrating for us, but I also think under Graham Potter we have been playing the best football that I have ever seen us play.

"We obviously need more goals to go with that, because we so rarely manage more than one a game - it's only happened eight times in 33 league games, and it means we never really finish games off and all our good play does not get a reward.

"We've only gone two goals ahead in two of those matches - against Newcastle home and away, and it's a nice feeling being 2-0 up. We just haven't had it very often.

"But what also hasn't helped is that we have had some terrible results against the teams in the bottom three - we haven't beaten any of them home or away, which is abysmal really.

"It has been a strange season in lots of ways, though. We've been on the wrong end of two things that I've never seen happen in football before.

"Firstly there was a penalty awarded after the full-time whistle had been blown, when we lost to Manchester United, which was the right call but astonishing to see.

"And then the craziest one for me was Lewis Dunk's free-kick in our defeat by West Brom, where the referee allowed it, disallowed it, and then ruled it out for good.

"But we probably didn't deserve to get anything from that game because we also missed two penalties as well. There was a lot to take in there!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here