Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lawrenson predicts another 2-0 defeat

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Not sure why the mincing **** is even relevant anymore, surprised he wasn’t swept up with the Saville and Harris’s BBC’s special interest presenter clean out.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Maybe it’s because he thinks we’re “wools”, a term I’d never heard before the Everton game and, supposedly, exclusive to proper “scousers” to belittle anyone outside of Liverpool, or maybe not ! :lolol:

Woolybacks are from the Wirral, I believe

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
i think based on last seasons predictions and this he can continue to get us wrong week in week out, it doesn't seem to do us much harm, although it does show that he and some of the other pundits are just out of touch and don't follow form, performance, take into account injuries and other such factors

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Also, it turns out the only results possible in football according to Lawro are 1-1 or 2-0....

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
With our away form, you cannot be surprised at a prediction of home win. Good news is that we’ll now rip West Ham to pieces and win! :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
2-nil to Everton was a shit prediction for a team that has only lost once at home to a non-Top 6 team in 30-odd home matches, especially when the Toffees shipped 6 the prevoius week. Take off the blinkers Lawro.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
2-nil to Everton was a shit prediction for a team that has only lost once at home to a non-Top 6 team in 30-odd home matches, especially when the Toffees shipped 6 the prevoius week. Take off the blinkers Lawro.

Paul Merson predicted Everton to beat us also

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
"This is a difficult game for Brighton after Everton bounced back against Burnley like they did. Everton's confidence will be sky high now and they can just go out and play. After getting beaten 6-2 at home, it does not matter who you are playing next, to go out and win like they did is some going. I cannot remember too many teams do that to Burnley. Brighton will struggle to contain Everton in attack."

1-3

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
Whilst waking his dog ( the dog he arrived from Preston with ) around Hove Park in 1977 Lawro met a fellow dog walker, who was to become his wife.
Since then he and this Brighton born lady, have had a very acrimonious divorce.
Therefore despite his association with the Albion, Lawro’s first thought of anything Brighton and Hove is that woman!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here