Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Lawn growing

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm a bit despondent about mine this year. Scarified and over seeded in the autumn and got really good germination. Then it snowed and while I was out the boy and his mate made a snowman and churned it all up! :facepalm:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
We laid a small new lawn two weeks ago. Up now with a coffee watering it as I do every day before sunrise and about 10pm every night. Looking spot on and nearly time for the first cut, maybe next week. Quite enjoying it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I have a sighthound who sprints around and skids, so the lawn is always a bit ragged.

Im thinking of trying some clover seeds just to diversify the lawn area a bit, keep it a bit greener and a bit longer. Any thoughts on using a bit of clover? (anathema to the lawn purists I’m sure but needs must…)

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I have a sighthound who sprints around and skids, so the lawn is always a bit ragged.

Im thinking of trying some clover seeds just to diversify the lawn area a bit, keep it a bit greener and a bit longer. Any thoughts on using a bit of clover? (anathema to the lawn purists I’m sure but needs must…)
Bugle looks really nice and the bees love it, it's quite a tough plant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here