lawerson on tv

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I don't think anyone else on the show realised he had played for Brighton!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its no surprise that Lawro would know where Kemptown is.

Alledgedly...

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
They still lost, Lawro won his round 2-0, hilarious he got a question about Brighton (what town has areas named Kemptown and Bruswick), when he got it right Jeremy Vine said something like 'do you remember that from playing the odd game down there', Lawro then said I played for them, although it was in the 70's.

I still remember him as a great player but he never seems to eulogize about his time here.

Was bizarre

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I can't stand Lawro - makes me want to throw things at the tellly or radio when he's on... :tantrum:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
They still lost, Lawro won his round 2-0, hilarious he got a question about Brighton (what town has areas named Kemptown and Bruswick), when he got it right Jeremy Vine said something like 'do you remember that from playing the odd game down there', Lawro then said I played for them, although it was in the 70's.

I still remember him as a great player but he never seems to eulogize about his time here.

Was bizarre

It wasn't jeremy vine it was that other plonker.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Dermont Murnaghan, they both merge together in my mind took me a while to realise it was two different presenters :facepalm:, both oddly flirt with Judith as well.

Haha, I have noticed this too but to be fair she is pretty fit for a milf/gilf. You know what posh birds are like, absolute FILTH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports