Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Law into Own Hands

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
Don't get me wrong im no radical fundalmentalist im justa normal middle of the road boring guy, boring job, married to the love/lust of my live, mortgage bills to pay, drink/smoke a little to much. Your normal law abiding citizen. Whose one big passion above all is the Albion. Now ive sat there and thought Falmer its only a matter of time One day we will be taken to the promised, Only to see all my/our dreams dashed again and again by a W*nky Govt, red tape & the dead beat Nimbys who seem to have endless amounts of time and pots of money to fight our noble crusade, One thing that our club judging on recent events certainly have got. I day it time to step it up a gear and hit back now im not saying go to falmer mob handed and paint some scence outta ' Shot out and the Okay Corrall (pardon the spelling) but it has to be something that will hit the Nimbys were it hurts, Hit the front pages of the tabloids and give fatty two jags a gentle reminder that we ain't going away. Now i will start the ball rolling how bout two or three thousand of us dress up as Badgers don our Albion Shirts and knock a few Falmer bin lids off. Ouyr slogan could read even the wildlife want Falmer.....silly idea i no but hey come on im trying!!!!!

NickL

Aug 21, 2003
Brighton
I'd love to see a few thousand albion fans dressed as badgers!
Whose free tonight?:lolol:
Or we could all go to feed the ducks at the same, nice and peaceful but leave them with 5,000 loafs of bread in their precious pond.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
A very decent and noble idea. But what about Lewes as well? Finish the job!

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
well you come up with a few more ideas then tit anic instead of moaning at me for trying...i bet your that miserable swine that sits behind at Withdean moaning all the time who looks and sdounds like one of the Orc's from Lord of the Rings

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Save it for if Falmer gets turned down. Then forget the badger suits, it's balaclavas and petrol bombs .......

(Not that I'm advocating violence you understand. Petrol bombs and Semtex are for display purposes only)

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
A very decent and noble idea. But what about Lewes as well? Finish the job!

What could we do in Lewes ??? Tarr and feather Norman Baker and roll him down the High Street in a Blue and White Barrell of Harveys.

I'm all for direct action if the cause is worth it, and this cause most definately is. Far too many people are now content to sit and do nothing but moan without acting, as if their words will change anything alone. It is this passive participation of people sitting in front of their TV's screaming at the News and then quietly going back to sleep without ever acting on their angst, yet believing they have somehow contributed just by observing, that allows the perpetrators of evil to get away with it.

Pretty much everything worth having that we take for granted now was once fought for. As a pacifist I don't condone violence and will always choose a peaceful option to get the message across, as you have suggested, but it is worth remembering that non-violent action is a luxury we can afford due to poeple dying for causes.

Brighton & Hove Albion is just a football team to some people but to most of us it is a part of our life that if removed would leave a big hole. I'm with Brovian in that the timing is important and any action prior to the result of the enquiry could backfire but it's heart-warming to see people willing to take the next step if things do go wrong.

Steph

Jul 26, 2004
Bognor
How about organising a few thousand brighton fans to have a nice peaceful kickabout round Falmer pond. (You can dress as badgers if you want!)

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
Great idea...badger footy in albion shirts few hundred of us playing actually on the falmer site, invite the press and tele...
300 hundred...150 badgers in the home shirts 150 in the black shirts rush goalie peacefull amusing no violence can't do any harm... Get ya badger suits !!!!!!!!!!!!! or have i lost it completly (says he looking vacantly at his monitor)...

Seagull Stew

I've always said, if Falmer is turned down and Brighton & Hove Albion go under then there's going to be a fair few of us with nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon.
1000 a-side football on Falmer village green should fill the void I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here