Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Michael Rosen was an excellent choice a couple of years back. Went to a couple of the film showings that he was involved in and met the man brieflly. As for Laurie Anderson- we shall see.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Michael Rosen was an excellent choice a couple of years back. Went to a couple of the film showings that he was involved in and met the man brieflly. As for Laurie Anderson- we shall see.

This. He was excellent. His show for children at the Dome was one of my son's favourite things ever and me and his friend's mum laughed all the way through it too (apart from the sad bit about his son).

Lou Reed's missus is all I know about her. So I shall reserve judgement.

This (note editing). Until this morning anyway. She was being interviewed on 6 Music by Mary Anne Hobbs. Her music choices were interesting and she came across as a warm, engaging and opinionated human being. Unfortunately her sonic "art" sounded like a pile of pretentious old w@nk.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
This. Her music choices were interesting and she came across as a warm, engaging and opinionated human being. Unfortunately her sonic "art" sounded like a pile of pretentious old w@nk.

Summed up in a nutshell! Looking forward to her programme and expecting equal measures of sublime and ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here