Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Laurence Fox Loses Libel Case

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A reminder to NSC, should you need it, that accusing someone of something without any proof might just lose you everything.

There's been a disturbing increase in unfounded accusations of noncery on X, most recently with Joey Barton calling Jeremy Vine #BikeNonce repeatedly.

Will it stop here? Seems to be the only tactic the gammon shock jocks have.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I reckon I can normally spot if someone is grifting weird and wonderful opinions for cash ala Hopkins or is genuinely unhinged. I think Fox found a GB news niche and thought he'd be clever exploiting it but then part of me thinks he is a can short of a six pack and spends his evenings with Le Tissier "doing his own research"

Mad or grifter? You decide. Could make a good gameshow.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I reckon I can normally spot if someone is grifting weird and wonderful opinions for cash ala Hopkins or is genuinely unhinged. I think Fox found a GB news niche and thought he'd be clever exploiting it but then part of me thinks he is a can short of a six pack and spends his evenings with Le Tissier "doing his own research"

Both. & a racist, obvs.
& a sad little berk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Oh yes. This could be genuinely brilliant.

"Join us this week on Mad or Grifter as Katie Hopkins, Joey Barton, Lozza Fox and Neil Oliver undergo electric shock therapy, psycopathic evaluation and a six hour, compulsory Equality, Diversity and Inclusion course run by Dianne Abbot. Can YOU pick out the genuine nut case? Text NUTTER plus their name to 61016*"

*may also be the see it, say it, sort it number.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was good in Lewis, should stick to acting
A pity Big Kev retired. Great series. Like Morse, but without the misogyny.

I would have gladly watched a series with Hathaway as lead. Sadly the nobby twat decided to tank himself for real, instead. Sad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mad.

I was in Oxford nearly eleven years ago on my first date with Mrs T, in a swanky bistro. Lozza was at the bar (this was lunchtime) drinking on his own and fiddling with his phone. Then going out for a fag. Then twitching back to his perch. Like a jilted teenager, or someone trying to refinance a turf account shortfall. Looked unhinged. I was visibly shocked. :ohmy:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh yes. This could be genuinely brilliant.

"Join us this week on Mad or Grifter as Katie Hopkins, Joey Barton, Lozza Fox and Neil Oliver undergo electric shock therapy, psycopathic evaluation and a six hour, compulsory Equality, Diversity and Inclusion course run by Dianne Abbot. Can YOU pick out the genuine nut case? Text NUTTER plus their name to 61016*"

*may also be the see it, say it, sort it number.
You forgot colonic irrigation. Using a genuine agricultural water delivery system for a 1,000 acre field of thirsty sweetcorn. No resistance to high velocity flow anticipated. Apart from Lozza's thready colon, caecum and, let's face it, his ordinarily reticent duodenum. Possibly even the high ground of the ileum. Could be spectacularly Mr Creosotey.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
...I'd pretty much forgotten all about them.

Glad to see it's going well for it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A reminder to NSC, should you need it, that accusing someone of something without any proof might just lose you everything.

There's been a disturbing increase in unfounded accusations of noncery on X, most recently with Joey Barton calling Jeremy Vine #BikeNonce repeatedly.

Will it stop here? Seems to be the only tactic the gammon shock jocks have.

No.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here