Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laura Robson about to win girls title at Wimbledon

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
*awaits the mdeia to destroy her before she's 18....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hang on , she's not Scottish is she ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Front page of the Mail tomorrow then, accompanied by a headline such as "The Future Of British Tennis".

No pressure at all Laura, after all, you've only got the whole of middle England on your case.

I wish the girl well, but she'll probably end up so hyped out of all proportion she'll quit through stress and/or injury by 19.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
In her post match interview she seemed very calm and collect. She even wants to take Venus Williams "down"! Go on girl!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
She's definitely got potential, she just needs to cut out the temper tantrums that came up in the second set. She would have won the second if she didnt get so stressy!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Poor girl - a great achievment, but the media hounds will no doubt destroy her chances of making the big time.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
In her post match interview she seemed very calm and collect. She even wants to take Venus Williams "down"! Go on girl!

:clap::clap:

Nice to see confidence in a young kid!

RoyaumeUni.gif

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I would wager there's been a fair few ladies Champions in the past who wouldn't mind "taking Venus down", as it were.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
*awaits the mdeia to destroy her before she's 18....

Given half a chance, NSP will destroy her before she is 15 :thumbsup:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
She's unbelievably fit. Great pair of lungs on her, and a physique that looks perfect for really 'going for it.' I'd love to cum on he..... sorry I wish her well:clap:

I hope FDM does not hear about you being UNFAITHFUL with your carnal thoughts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here