Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

laugh or cry?

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=937&p=16&style=2&forumId=6297&action=1&replytoid=2121411099

1066Seagull Posted on 10/9 0:41 Email this Message | Edit | Reply
Millwall. The Key is Paitence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello. I just thought I would give an outside opinion quickly.

I didn't go today, as I was working but I listened to the match on our local radio station, as I always do when Brighton play, and from what I have heard, the team needs you're paitence and support.

You have rebuilt you're whole squad. You have signed 23 players am I correct? That is a huge amount and as always when you practically sign a whole new squad, they need time to gel.

I honestly believed before the match you was going to be a huge threat to us, and long before the season started but I also knew you was going to start you're campaign slow.

You do not have to look far, to show similarities. Wigan this season have rebuilt, and are struggling to win games because the players need time to gel. In this league last season, Nottingham Forest had to rebuild following relegation,. and had a woeful start to the season, as did Gillingham but they both ended up getting stronger as the season progressed.

Personally, I never believed you was going to reach the play-offs before the season started. If there was going to be a team who was going to back up after being relegated - it would be Crewe.

But do not be downhearted to much, we had a rejuvenated spirit in the squad, fans and club as a whole. I was sort of expecting a strong challange.

Give Spackman time, you'll become a force towards the end, and I'll be worried when you come back to Withdean.

Laters, and thanks for the 3 points.

IP: Logged
asadsamakab Posted on 10/9 0:45 Email this Message | Edit | Reply
re: Millwall. The Key is Paitence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks, we really do need time to gel, you're a cnt and now fck off

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
why don't you post these uplifting speaches on here for us 1066?

ps. like your excuse for not going to the game... again.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Why the f*** is this clown kissing Millwalls arse?

We mugged you Millwall, so YOU f*** off!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What a twat. Coes he not realise what a patronising prick he sounds? And why does he think anyone gives a shit what he thinks?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Muzzman said:
Goes down the docks doing favours for sailors.

AKA a full-time twat?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
the immediate reply to his post

asadsamakab Posted on 10/9 0:45 Email this Message | Reply
re: Millwall. The Key is Paitence.

thanks, we really do need time to gel, you're a cnt and now fck off

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here