Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest TV Mark McGhee on Knight, McCammon and the Coca Cola kid

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Shame on you Mouldy Boots...

Great interview, and I remember seeing you absolutely off you head in a pub outside the stadium. I was wondering whether you even remembered Leons pen.:lolol:

As for MM, saying Knights attitude was not right, I am sure he was right, he and CKR always thought they were better than brighton, but so did Mark McGhee.

I didnt know about the little boy killed so my respect goes to Mark on this,but he was never my cuppa tea.

Ps. Did Mark only agree to do the interview if you mention Scotland or something? :lolol:

....rather a nasty thread... unnecessary. I've met MM a cuppla times and he's a gent. Your bit about MM thinking he was better than Albion is so far from the truth. No need for all that! Behave!!

D

Deleted member 2719

....rather a nasty thread... unnecessary. I've met MM a cuppla times and he's a gent. Your bit about MM thinking he was better than Albion is so far from the truth. No need for all that! Behave!!

I have no doubt MM is a gent.

But what I put was true and factual.

I will pm you.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A solid interview. Not very substantive, but interesting what he was saying about Bloom's involvement in his firing. I didn't think he'd started getting involved that early? I thought he got more involved at the end of the 08/09 season where Russell Slade worked his magic to keep us up? Or is that just when he became more involved publically but had been pulling strings behind the scenes for a while?

I think Glenn Murray purchase in Jan 2008 was the first time I became aware of Tony Bloom pulling strings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here