Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ++++ latest odds ++++

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Do not know why some people want Zola. His record as a manager

Games 155. Won 55 of them drawn 36 and lost 63. So he has lost more games then he has won, a poor 36%win rate, that's not a good set of figures for a manager.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I would say that is forgivable.

Wiltshire instead of Wilshere makes me want to murder a small village.

Glen instead of Glenn (Hoddle) on some other nearby not unrelated threads make me to want to do something badly religious...

Jul 7, 2003
If you’re going to quote from the Book of Revelation
Don’t keep calling it the Book of Revelations
There’s no “s”, it’s the Book of Revelation
As revealed to St John the Divine
See also Mary Hopkin
She must despair

Half man half biscuit - shit arm, bad tattoo

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Still baffled as to why people are so keen to Mackay, Cardiff never played good football, had a MASSIVE budget and even then never set the world alight, why do you all think he is such a brilliant manager? We've just had 2 managers walk out over a budget Mackay would just ensure that it becomes 3 in 3 seasons.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Slade has done wonders on a shoestring at Orient.....might suit us (well Barber).

:wink:

Stumpy Tim

Still baffled as to why people are so keen to Mackay, Cardiff never played good football, had a MASSIVE budget and even then never set the world alight, why do you all think he is such a brilliant manager? We've just had 2 managers walk out over a budget Mackay would just ensure that it becomes 3 in 3 seasons.

100% agree. Spent £8.5m on a terrible striker too. I firmly believe there are better candidates out there

Games 155. Won 55 of them drawn 36 and lost 63. So he has lost more games then he has won, a poor 36%win rate, that's not a good set of figures for a manager.

Agree with this too. Having said that, Zola's managerial record suggests he'll have a great first season and terrible second season. That's his pattern

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I would say that is forgivable.

Wiltshire instead of Wilshere makes me want to murder a small village.

Is that a small village in Wiltshire?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This "contacts" benefit to certain managers worries me, how many managers can get good players either by contacts or money; however, if they are a well known footballer but crap manager you're still royally in it. I'd rather proven track record over contacts.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Right own up, who had a Lady Godiva on Phil Neville then?

New.JPG

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

Completely agree with this, and he only had one good season with Watford when he borrowed half of Serie A.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Left field guess from a little inside info that I have extrapolated [massively] into the following prediction...

Francisco Javier Rodríguez Vílchez

Why would someone leave a La Liga team to come to the second division of a foreign country?

Karl Robinson is seventh favourite?????!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here