Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest Football League Matches on SKY announced

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No Albion though

Fri 16th Nov Tranmere Rovers v MK Dons (7:45pm)
Sat 17th Nov Peterborough v Blackburn (5:20pm)
Sun 18th Nov Millwall v Leeds United (1:15pm)
Sat 24th Nov Derby v Birmingham (5:20pm)
Fri 30th Nov Huddersfield v Leeds United (7:45pm)
Fri 7th Dec Blackburn v Cardiff City (7:45pm)
Sat 8th Dec Wolves v Birmingham (5:20pm)
Sat 15th Dec Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday (5:20pm)
Fri 21th Dec Blackpool v Wolves (7:45pm)
Sat 22nd Dec Crystal Palace v Huddersfield (5:20pm)
Wed 26th Dec Nottm Forest v Leeds United (12:15pm)

Looks like Sky are assuming we'll be away and clear at the top, leaving the really interesting gam,es, being the ones for the teams fighting for second.

Makes sense.

jamesy's

Mar 3, 2009
TV studio has already been completed it's in the north stand
I wonder whether this has something to do with the current building works which I seem to recall includes a new state of the art TV studio facility in the South for Sky.

Assuming that is still scheduled to be ready sometime in late December, we may find we get several visits to the Amex (complete with the ball-ache of schedule changes) from Sky in the latter part of the season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quite happy not to have any more home games on Sky. Aways however..................

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Didn't we have a bit of a run last season? IIRC, we had the Liverpool, Leeds, West Ham televised, so almost weekly throughout october last year?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not being broadcast live on Sky, little Football League Show coverage and minimal press coverage all positives as we're out of the spotlight/under the radar as our club & players aren't being internationally marketed/advertised.

Just my view.

Fair enough :)
Can't see there's any benefit from it myself.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Shame one of the Northern away games around Christmas isnt on TV. But not really that bothered, unless we are missing out on large amounts of TV money?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Shame one of the Northern away games around Christmas isnt on TV. But not really that bothered, unless we are missing out on large amounts of TV money?

Blackburn v Brighton on Saturday 22nd December, would have been ace. Last Saturday before Xmas, an afternoon watching the Albion in the pub would have been a marvellous alternative to shopping!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Blackburn v Brighton on Saturday 22nd December, would have been ace. Last Saturday before Xmas, an afternoon watching the Albion in the pub would have been a marvellous alternative to shopping!

Quite, still tempting to do that anyway, although the lure of Manchester after the game is LARGE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here