Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest 7

Mar 24, 2005
Maybe fixtures but...

Just picked up a copy of 'Latest Homes' the Free property/ listings magazine that you get in Newsagents etc. In among the articles in the Latest 7 bit is a piece called 'Look Who's Talking' (page13), which is about the Albion and Falmer written by a ten year old.

A couple of quotes:

'In 2004, they [the Albion] moved up into the Championship League from the CONFERENCE SOUTH'.

'The club's manager, Mark McGhee, thinks that a brand new big and glorious stadium will attract better players. If he is right, they might make it to the top of the league. But if this isn't the case, they might go right down to the bottom of the Conference again, only this time with a FABULOUS STADIUM WHICH HAS DESTROYED A PART OF THE SUSSEX WILDLIFE - WHICH I SUPPOSE DOES NOT MAKE IT FABULOUS ANYMORE. More to the point, do they think wrecking wildlife will help them with football? Me, my mum and dad, most of my family and Lewes District Council think saving wildlife and environment more important than football'.

:nono:

I know this kid is only ten but the article is so bloody irritating. Did anyone else notice?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
little tosser

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It has an Albion page every week and it has always been pretty good before.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
He clearly knows f*** all. NOTHING is more important than football.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't care how old he is, I would kick the f*** out of the little bastard. Then he'll learn.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
People who brainwash their kids should be shot, or is that a bit extreme

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I don't care how old he is, I would kick the f*** out of the little bastard. Then he'll learn.

What would you do about the mum, dad and family though? They are the ones who have obviously poisoned this young impressionable mind.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
now i'm no child psychologist, but i'd bet good money that that was NOT written by a ten year old. kids' minds do not work like that, it's rubbish!

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rangdo said:
What would you do about the mum, dad and family though? They are the ones who have obviously poisoned this young impressionable mind.

Gas them, Nazi style.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gary.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
He has obviously picked this up from his parents and thinks pretty little birds will be killed..

when i was ten frying ants with a magnifying glass was virtually an obsession

seeing loads of birds killed would have been the creme de la creme. no, there is clearly something wrong with thatkid. i bet he is gay

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Berk (of 'Trapdoor' fame) said:
'In 2004, they [the Albion] moved up into the Championship League from the CONFERENCE SOUTH'.

'The club's manager, Mark McGhee, thinks that a brand new big and glorious stadium will attract better players. But if this isn't the case, they might go right down to the bottom of the Conference again...More to the point...Me, my mum and dad, most of my family and Lewes District Council think saving wildlife and environment more important than football'.

First quoted paragraph-exactly the sort of un-researched rubbish that falmer residents and LDC usually come out with.

What 10 year old says 'if this isn't the case' and 'more to the point'???????

Clearly the 'me,my mum and dad' has been added just for effect because there is NO WAY that a 10 year old wrote it.
Infact, the first time i read it through i had no idea it was a kid (until the mum and dad bit)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Rangdo said:
He clearly knows f*** all. NOTHING is more important than football.
:drink: ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here