Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Goals

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Whilst everyone is celebrating the upturning of one of the 'bigger' clubs last night did anyone else as negative as me notice that its now the 3rd consecutive game we've conceeded a goal within the last time.

Hopefully this is being worked on otherwise I fear we may be dropping even more points, which I personally wouldnt paticularly enjoy given our current league standing

:wave:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Yeah I was a little annoyed about that but at 2-0 up with 30secs to go I gave them the benefit of the doubt as they had defended so well for the entire match!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
But this one was not down to us being under heavy pressure, its just because we turned off as we had already won the game, a much better situation to be in and one im not overly worried about.

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
But this one was not down to us being under heavy pressure, its just because we turned off as we had already won the game, a much better situation to be in and one im not overly worried about.

A better way of saying it is: "They were a little complacent" instead that essay :lolol:

Apart from the odd cock-up very good game :clap2:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I was annoyed at the time and felt it took the shine off the win somewhat. On reflection today though, I don't care care because we actually managed three points for a change and so I'm over the moon still :clap2:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
İbrahim Tatlıses;3370918 said:
To put it simply , our centre halves and keepers aren't good enough.

Were you there last night? we defended very well and Brez kept very well also.:US:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I thaught that El-Abd had a great game! There was a couple of mis-placed passes but in the whole he did well!

Infact the whole defence and keeper had a really good game!

larus

İbrahim Tatlıses;3370918 said:
To put it simply , our centre halves and keepers aren't good enough.

To put it bluntly, the Centre Halves of Leeds, Norwich and Charlton aren't good enough, as over 270 minutes of football against us, they've conceded as many goals as they've scored.

Facts don't lie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here