Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Late arrival at the ground

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Is there a cut-off point for entry to the Amex? I've never been late before and don't know what happens.

I'm tied up with the rugby team on Sunday and have to wait for the match to finish, so I won't get to the Amex until 2.30 at the earliest, possibly not until even later? Can I get in through the usual turnstiles at this time? Is there a time when I can't get in?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Officially it’s half time I believe

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Half time, my mate got in by the skin of his teeth at the end of half time and the chief steward explained they are bound by policy/licenses to prevent entry after the second half has kicked off

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Half time, my mate got in by the skin of his teeth at the end of half time and the chief steward explained they are bound by policy/licenses to prevent entry after the second half has kicked off
5 minutes before the WSL starts emptying out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is there a cut-off point for entry to the Amex? I've never been late before and don't know what happens.

I'm tied up with the rugby team on Sunday and have to wait for the match to finish, so I won't get to the Amex until 2.30 at the earliest, possibly not until even later? Can I get in through the usual turnstiles at this time? Is there a time when I can't get in?
Maybe just sit this one out and find the nearest pub with a telly?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Maybe just sit this one out and find the nearest pub with a telly?
Well,the pub by Hove station is five minutes away so that's an easy option. I'm loath to miss the game though, I'd get into grief as to why I didn't use my ticket.

It's been a mess-up all round. The game was originally at Horsham so would have no chance of making it; then it was switched to Hove at 12 ... so I bought a ticket. And then it got moved to 12.45 and I'm stuffed

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

Are you sure ‘being tied up with the rugby team’ is something you should share on NSC @Gwylan? Bet you’re glad it’s nearly the cricket season!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Won't let you in after the second half starts. Leicester last season, took over 3 hours to get there from.london by car.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That half-time fish and chip guy didnt think his analysis through.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
if you’re late you need to be prepared for a bit of abuse from fans you disturb who are concentrating on the game - particularly if you’re in my row!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well,the pub by Hove station is five minutes away so that's an easy option. I'm loath to miss the game though, I'd get into grief as to why I didn't use my ticket.

It's been a mess-up all round. The game was originally at Horsham so would have no chance of making it; then it was switched to Hove at 12 ... so I bought a ticket. And then it got moved to 12.45 and I'm stuffed
Tut tut, egg chasing when you could be watching the Albion in an FA Cup Quarter-Final, whatever were you thinking?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here