last three games at withdean

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
shef.weds , sou'ampen , huddersfield...........i know there's a lot of football to be played between now and then but f*** me april/may is gonna be edge of the seat material , with mr.navarro back and a couple of new boys in january to bolster us up i'm confident we'll be pretty close at season's end.
i was a bit worried about tonights game as a potential loss but it appears that we took a kick in the nuts early on and bounced back to dominate,correct me if i'm wrong of course...!!!:albion1::albion1::albion1::albion1:

Last edited:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
think you mean april/may but yes, april at home is going to be the crux of it all

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm so glad I took up the - buy tickets for the first two home games of the season and gain the right to also buy tickets for the last three home games at the same time - offer. :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm so glad I took up the - buy tickets for the first two home games of the season and gain the right to also buy tickets for the last three home games at the same time - offer. :thumbsup:

Me too, just got mine today- those last three games are going to be immense, but as you say a lot of games to play and who knows if we're out of it, gunning for automatic or trying to cling on to a play off spot. At least they are home games when it should be getting warmer and the crowd will be livelier (thearetically).

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's perfect to get them then though if it means we have LuaLua back on loan!

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I really think Huddersfield will drop away and finish in mid-table. There's not enough experienced players in their squad and Lee Clark is an arrogant twat. But Sheffield Wednesday and Southampton are big dangers.

2011 is going to be an incredibly emotional year for so many reasons now. Bring it on! :clap2:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'm so glad I took up the - buy tickets for the first two home games of the season and gain the right to also buy tickets for the last three home games at the same time - offer.

Same here. The ticket marketing at the club does get criticised - but that was a good offer that got more people to the August games - and the club had the money early for the final games.

Mr Apples

Jack Scrumpy
Aug 9, 2007
In The Orchard
Beat Wednesday - clinch a play off spot
Beat Southampton - clinch automatic promotion
Beat Huddersfield - clinch title and have trophy presented

What's not to like.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
How much those games mean will depend on whether or not we still have a four point (or maybe more) lead. It will also depend on who we can sign next month.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How much those games mean will depend on whether or not we still have a four point (or maybe more) lead. It will also depend on who we can sign next month.
He's got Noone obviously, which is going to prove a shrewd move. I hope he brings in another right-back.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He's got Noone obviously, which is going to prove a shrewd move. I hope he brings in another right-back.

I'd still like to see a good striker but not at the expense of losing Murray. Frankly I can't understand the criticism that he gets froma small handfull of people. Our best striker by far and frankly Wood is not worth hanging on to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports