Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Last song/ album you listened to?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
This evening I'm mainly listening to 'Adrian' by The Hearing whilst enjoying the sunshine supping a few 'Old Crafty Hens Oak aged vintage beers.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Live at the Hope & Anchor - The Stranglers

A much better live album than Live X Cert from their early years

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
:lolol:
I love this album, good call. There's a very odd remix of Robot vs Human Heart here https://soundcloud.com/solinarecords/the-hearing-robot-vs-human-heart-kriget-remix

Not sure about it

No, not my cup of tea. As I've said previously I'm of an age where alot of new music goes unnoticed to me, but I keep an eye on this page for recommendations & am also on mailing list from Resident. So much out there that a lot of folk have never heard of, i can listen to a dozen albums before I find that I like, but there are some gems out there even for the old gits.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
:lolol:

No, not my cup of tea. As I've said previously I'm of an age where alot of new music goes unnoticed to me, but I keep an eye on this page for recommendations & am also on mailing list from Resident. So much out there that a lot of folk have never heard of, i can listen to a dozen albums before I find that I like, but there are some gems out there even for the old gits.

Agreed. I should like to get back to doing reviews of the albums I've been listening to recently but work commitments mean it's limited. I have stuck loads on my blog though, if I can give that a shameless plug. It's easier just to quickly stick on a single I've been listening to than consider the whole album. Got to say though that albums such as The Hearing, The Burning Hell, Matt Elliott, Field Music, Ulrika Spacek, Plates of Cake, Mull Historical Society, Victoria+Jean and Karl Blau are the 2016 albums I keep going back to.

Edit - add to that Mutual Benefit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Cage - Anti-Nowhere League. Reasonable good old punk rock, genius in places, a bit puerile elsewhere, great rock'n'roll riffs, not enough swearing ( by ANL standards). 7/10

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Agreed. I should like to get back to doing reviews of the albums I've been listening to recently but work commitments mean it's limited. I have stuck loads on my blog though, if I can give that a shameless plug. It's easier just to quickly stick on a single I've been listening to than consider the whole album. Got to say though that albums such as The Hearing, The Burning Hell, Matt Elliott, Field Music, Ulrika Spacek, Plates of Cake, Mull Historical Society, Victoria+Jean and Karl Blau are the 2016 albums I keep going back to.

Edit - add to that Mutual Benefit.

Will have a look, enjoyed your reviews not all to my taste but some albums I've really liked.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Labcabincalifornia.jpg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Where exactly did the years go?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here