Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last post from me. Seriously I can't put myself through it anymore.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I get abuse most times I post. Maybe I wind some people up by speaking my mind but I can't pretend I'm something I'm not. I have been honest with my thoughts and
Opinions.

Seems like these are at odds with some people on NSC, maybe I'm not street
Enough or working class enough. Actually I'm
Very pleased I'm not working class !

Anyway too cut a long story short and to ensure I don't have too many careless memories,
I have decided to not trouble you anymore with my posts.

Good luck to the Albion for the rest of the season and remember it is always best to behave like a gentleman and not like a an aggressive yob.

Get a ****ing grip, you prick.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Haha a few more of these will see us through 'til Saturday.

Are you having a leaving party NotNick? Please note that I'd expect you to put a significant sum behind the bar, as is traditional for all NSC leaving do's.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be honest mate I think you may need to define "abuse", not agreeing with your opinion isn't abuse. I have had a few people challenge my opinion, that's why I joined the bloody forum, the clue is in the title. * Point of note though, I'm normally right and I have four bathrooms.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I get abuse most times I post. Maybe I wind some people up by speaking my mind but I can't pretend I'm something I'm not. I have been honest with my thoughts and
Opinions.

Anyway too cut a long story short and to ensure I don't have too many careless memories,

Good luck to the Albion for the rest of the season and remember it is always best to behave like a gentleman and not like a an aggressive yob.

Who are you?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
For those of us who have been on NSC a few years... Trolls like NNR are so easy to spot...

Only start threads. Rarely comment on threads they haven't started .... Check.
Say controversial things then come up with "Mock Hurt" when they actually get the reaction they are after ... Check.
Never comment on football threads... because let's face it they don't even know who the Albion are... Check

Yep full house.. See you soon. :thumbsup:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Stop being at.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Opinions.

Maybe in order to save you from any more torment, NSC should just block your IP address?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here