Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last outpost has been compromised

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
It pains me to say but the last outpost of the West Sussex coastline,Littlehampton,a stronghold of Albion faithfull for generations, has been compromised.
Bognor has always been a Pompey town with a minority Albion following but Littlehampton has always been 99% Brighton until now.
It has been brought to my attention that 40, yes 40,young men went to the Southampton v Pompey game on Saturday from the town of Littlehampton.

The whole Goldstone thing may have lost us a generation of fans.....but to lose a town!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY UP FALMER FFS

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Given that it's town full of paedos that's not the biggest lost is it! At least the family stand will be a safer place for our young now!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Im sure it wasnt 40 paedos that went on Saturday but maybe you no better than me
:laugh:

Joking aside, it is a worry. By the time you get to Bognor and beyond they are all Pompey. Worse still though is the amount of Sussex based Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal. Definitely much much more than it was ten years ago.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Thats not actually true. I had the misfortune to live there in the early 90's and there were loads of them around

sorry mate you could count the pompey fans with one hand in Littlehampton in the 90,s ....you needed the other hand to count the Chelsea fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here