Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night - like a cup final?!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
you can 'just' about see me when we're all jumping around at the end :lolol:

i went absolutley mental when we got the equaliser and when Mayo's penalty went in :clap2:

Last edited:

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Sounds like a great time was had by all!! (Except the 15 or so millwall fans of course!!) Damn i wish i'd gone now!!

I have to admit i didnt listen to the commentary during the 90 mins, but kept flicking over to SSN to get updates, and when i found out we'd equalised i went and switched on seagulls world just in time for me and my brother to listen to the pens.

During the penalties the tension was killing us!! I was like this is only the piss-pot cup for god's sake!! And then when Kerry slotted his away we went mental!! ...... sounded like pretty mental celebrations on the commentary to!!

Wembley (hopefully) here we come!!

:albion: :clap2:

Cgullsovernotts

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield
Actually, the gate for the Boston match was 1740 and against the club formerly known as Wimbledon 2774. Or by 5000 did you mean the aggregate? (A catering article in the Bible contains a similar gross exaggeration) Or maybe you meant the away support that Boston and ** **** brought (aggregated, at least!) Or maybe I'm the only person who can't understand you, along with the instructions for using this site..........just how do you log out?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Last night - like a cup final?!

Man of Harveys said:
Not looking a gift horse in the mouth and no offence to anyone but it was seemingly filmed by Mohammed Ali. Still worth it though, mind.
i was really nervous we would f*** it up :blush:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Cgullsovernotts said:
Actually, the gate for the Boston match was 1740 and against the club formerly known as Wimbledon 2774. Or by 5000 did you mean the aggregate? (A catering article in the Bible contains a similar gross exaggeration) Or maybe you meant the away support that Boston and ** **** brought (aggregated, at least!) Or maybe I'm the only person who can't understand you, along with the instructions for using this site..........just how do you log out?

We got gates of around 5000 for BOTH matches COMBINED at home, which suggests nobody cares about the competition.

We took ALMOST the same amount of fans to the Paint game as we did in the League.

Log out - main NSC menu, bottom right

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Withdean Wanderer said:
We got gates of around 5000 for BOTH matches COMBINED at home, which suggests nobody cares about the competition.

We took ALMOST the same amount of fans to the Paint game as we did in the League.

Log out - main NSC menu, bottom right

i think i heard the away crowd was 600 last night, but my brother reckons he heard it was 900 !

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
this season turning into one of the greats for some classic comebacks and celebrations from amaxing fans and players who don't ever seem to know when they are BEATEN :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here