Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Night I had a vivid dream we were playing in the UEFA cup...........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

.........this means we are likley to enter the Inter Toto cup or more likely to make the FA Cup Final..............I shall write to the club to book my Wembley ticket today. By the way we played some Norwgian outfit in the 1st round.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
hove born&bred said:
.........this means we are likley to enter the Inter Toto cup or more likely to make the FA Cup Final..............I shall write to the club to book my Wembley ticket today. By the way we played some Norwgian outfit in the 1st round.

I'll have a line of what your snorting.......

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Last Night I had a vivid dream we were playing in the UEFA cup...........

WATFORD O said:
I'll have a line of what your snorting.......
Sea Air old boy sea air.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
hove born&bred said:

Sure you can get each way odds on you winning the FA cup.

Infact William Hill are currently offering 7500-1 (but thats to win only) You can get 400-1 with each way 1st or 2nd 1/2 the odds

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/mode/o/card/england-facup/odds/244564x/sid/378311

D

Deleted User X18H

Scarface said:
Did we win!?
Don't know got woken up by the wind moving our Garden furniture about ............although that could have been the crowd niose in my dream.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
hove born&bred said:
Don't know got woken up by the wind moving our Garden furniture about ............although that could have been the crowd niose in my dream. [/QUOTE

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here