Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Last minute.com have just cancelled my Athens trip

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I fly with them regularly and cannot remember the last issue due to EasyJet I had. I also can’t be arsed to read the FB complaints page but from my experience their customers are frequently challenging and blaming EasyJet and their staff over things which are not their fault….many of the issues are purely from misguided expectations, a bizarre sense of entitlement and diva attitudes. I felt so sorry for one member of staff who, after asking the guy in the seat next to me to put a boxed cake he was carrying in the overhead, was being abused and accused of being rude (she wasn’t) I offered myself as a witness for her when he threatened to report her to head office/sue them etc. It made the journey a little frosty but hey Ho.
I couldn't agree more. easyJet are our preferred choice for travel and on more than one occasion have had a quiet word with cabin crew to say 'well done' following issues with entitled/obnoxious passengers that they had to deal with.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Did they say why?
Was it a flight and hotel? Sometimes the hotel comes back and says nah and cancels it
Not in any satisfactory way, in a nutshell the price went up between booking and confirmation and they didn’t like it. Anyway, sorted now it’ll just reduce my Beer and Souvlaki budget!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No third party is good they are all evil especially for flights. That's the lesson we are getting from these threads.

Book flights directly, after using third party websites for information. If there’s a cancellation or changes that deserve compensation, airlines in my experience compensate swiftly and making changes is far easier. I also found third parties took a colossal ‘cut’ on monies due back to us.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
How many times have you ever left a review on a flight which went well ?

This kind of thing people only complain or write negative reviews when they have problem. Regardless of where the situation is.

I was caught up in the ATC problems 2 weeks ago and it’s amazing how many people either don’t have travel insurance, or seemingly can’t do anything for themselves
I agree wholeheartedly with you on the travel insurance. It does seem as though many people do not think about travel insurance.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
My daughter and her boyfriend had an easyjet holiday booked to Germany last year for the England game they had tickets for, easyjet cancelled it four days before they were due to leave and it was too late to re book anything at a decent price
Why did they cancel it? Was the flight itself cancelled?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here