Liebe und Frieden für euch alle.

E93499BF-A3B6-4529-92F5-FED5118997AD.jpeg

Attachments

• E0F68E09-4C87-423A-B3A9-96DD57344A7C.jpeg
    E0F68E09-4C87-423A-B3A9-96DD57344A7C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
We’re in our village boozer up in Bedfordshire this early evening. I’ll be hooning down a few TTs. Then back home for an Italian meatball casserole, with a couple of hearty Barolo. Or maybe Barolae? Then drifting into a late evening coma supping my own home made Clementine Gin in frozen shots. Merry Xmas all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cheeky round of oysters
FBC6FC3E-E84D-466E-B228-53E0F5CD8F59.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Back home now. Some fizz.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Love oysters, Mrs Jakarta hates them. Had a Client based down at Whitstable Harbour, one of my favourite Site Visits, fresh out of the sea that morning, professionally shucked, with lemon and a touch of Tabasco.
I love them, and all shellfish and seafood, as well. I don’t get much here so that’s why I went so mad in Marseile. I usually have half neat and the other half with a dash of Tabasco.

For whatever reason there was a Christmas stall selling them today.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I love them, and all shellfish and seafood, as well. I don’t get much here so that’s why I went so mad in Marseile. I usually have half neat and the other half with a dash of Tabasco.

For whatever reason there was a Christmas stall selling them today.
Take a trip to Concale, Brittany, where they farm oysters. Then have one or two large huitres sauvage - wild oysters. Oh my God.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Love oysters, Mrs Jakarta hates them. Had a Client based down at Whitstable Harbour, one of my favourite Site Visits, fresh out of the sea that morning, professionally shucked, with lemon and a touch of Tabasco.
Was that before or after Southern Water were caught pumping raw sewage into the Whitstable oyster beds, lying about it and awarding bosses bonuses for complying with environmental performance targets? The oyster farms now have to put the oysters into cleansing tanks for however long to get them clean.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Been knocking back some Beer52 cans.
They obtained my email address and offered me a free case. Obviously I took it but had to sign up for another case at £27 with the option to unsubscribe at any time. Tried to cancel second box but they offered me such a good deal I took it (think it was P&P only). In the second box is a free gift of another free box I can give to a mate, so my Daughter is getting it for me. So 24 cans that have cost me about £15
Will cancel next week unless they offer me yet another good deal.
That'll teach them sending me spam emails.
Also they do wine but decided not to take up their free case offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here