Attachments

• Withdean last evening game..jpg
    Withdean last evening game..jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 198

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'm actually going to miss the nightgames at Withdean believe it or not. Looking back at all the Withdeans greatest moments, they've all been night games. Chesterfied, Swindon, Man City and now beating Dagenham to secure promotion 4-3 in a thrilling match. Throughout our time at Withers, we've always done well in the midweek games. Strange but i'll miss it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That was my last appearance at Withdean and I too will miss the night time games. The atmosphere has mostly been half decent in the evenings in my experience. No tears from me though last night, but a tip of the hat in its general direction after one final SEAGULLS shout while walking under the railway bridge on the way out.

Cheers Withdean. It's been interesting, and we've had far more good times than bad.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
4 promotions in 12 years. 3 Titles (counting those chickens now). All on gates of under 8000-that is OUTSTANDING.

Withdean did so much more than it was expected to do-for far longer than we anticipated.

I'm looking forward to The Amex but I'll miss Withdean too, it has seen some fantastic Albion moments in its short history as our home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here