Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Brighton Away Game You Attended?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
MK Dons a couple of years ago. Don't get a lot out of the away experience now. Prefer to buy a seat of my choice and sit in it. Doesn't happen these days. Mind you, fair play to all our away fans who provide such fantastic support to the team on the road.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Nottingham Forest when Ulloa scored the winner in added on time

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
where's all the oldies,come on own up!

Here I am! It must have been in the mid 1980s. As a youngster and into my twenties, I managed some 60 odd grounds supporting the Albion away from home, in teenage years, saving my paper and greengrocer's round cash over the summer and relying on presents at Xmas. Some trips were dire -remember making Barrow Station at 2.40, as it was the only way I could get there by train in one day! Looking back, I don't regret a thing, even though some of the football was dire. I might try to make a couple this year, though.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Here I am! It must have been in the mid 1980s. As a youngster and into my twenties, I managed some 60 odd grounds supporting the Albion away from home, in teenage years, saving my paper and greengrocer's round cash over the summer and relying on presents at Xmas. Some trips were dire -remember making Barrow Station at 2.40, as it was the only way I could get there by train in one day! Looking back, I don't regret a thing, even though some of the football was dire. I might try to make a couple this year, though.

Barrow away :bowdown:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't get a lot out of the away experience now. Prefer to buy a seat of my choice and sit in it. Doesn't happen these days. Mind you, fair play to all our away fans who provide such fantastic support to the team on the road.

It was Ipswich last season Holla and Ince had a good game together and we passed CH as he was going in to watch. As above have done years of away games but no fun now,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here