Large protest tonight Brighton!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes, it doesn't look great, but small clips don't show the whole picture mate.

What else was going on before, had she attacked him before, spat at him grabbed his weapon?

Have you got any of the mob who were stoning old bill or bunging fireworks about or just causing disruption?

I don't do Twitter as you know, because people just post selective stuff that goes viral and activist just use it to create a divide.

It's a lose lose platform if you ask me, aren't you getting a bit old for Twitter.:lolol::whistle:

True but at the same time it’s not entirely unbelievable..I’ve seen similar where press were attacked at the same protest/demo/riot....I’d also say spitting is disgusting but not really proportionate is it :facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

What else was going on before, had she attacked him before, spat at him grabbed his weapon?

Have you got any of the mob who were stoning old bill or bunging fireworks about or just causing disruption?

I don't do Twitter as you know, because people just post selective stuff that goes viral and activist just use it to create a divide.

It's a lose lose platform if you ask me, aren't you getting a bit old for Twitter.:lolol::whistle:

So a fully kitted up riot officer with all the protection of all the officers around him feels so threatened he has to assault a woman who has no weapons other than her mouth ? And you defend the officers assault on the woman ? :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 2719

True but at the same time it’s not entirely unbelievable..I’ve seen similar where press were attacked at the same protest/demo/riot

I am not sure if anyone worries too much about the press being attacked though.:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

So a fully kitted up riot officer with all the protection of all the officers around him feels so threatened he has to assault a woman who has no weapons other than her mouth ? And you defend the officers assault on the woman ? :facepalm:

Have you seen 150 different angles like VAR to actually know the whole picture?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I agree.
But many posters appear to defend it.

there's your first poster defending violence, it had to be him

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Come now Mouldy, when is punching a woman ever acceptable? same as using the leading end of the shield as a weapon.
Strangely, I haven't seen any footage of fireworks being thrown. Maybe the Policeman recording it was one of the ones that got broken bones, eh?

Oh, what's that? They didn't get any broken bones?
But, but, they said they did!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If there was a left-wing party ruling the UK right now, with right-wing people protesting a bill like this, I guarantee that ppf and Mouldy Boots and similar people would have anything to say about the protesters being "sheep" or "selfish".

How long does it take for a man who has never set foot in Blighty to recognise that some of NSC's regular posters are a special kind of stupid? Not long, I'm pleased to say. Not long :lolol: :thumbsup:

I agree with the post above that, once COVID has gone and all the tory shit has been duly processed by the metaphorical fan, I'll join the protests too. Probably in an inimicable style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9xuXQjxMM

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Have you seen 150 different angles like VAR to actually know the whole picture?
I've seen various different videos of the police acting like ****s. Lost a lot of respect for them

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Come now Mouldy, when is punching a woman ever acceptable? same as using the leading end of the shield as a weapon.
Strangely, I haven't seen any footage of fireworks being thrown. Maybe the Policeman recording it was one of the ones that got broken bones, eh?

You mean in the same way that Sussex's finest said they found weapons at The Amex ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
there's your first poster defending violence, it had to be him

The same poster who got a short ban recently for inviting people to give me a slap :moo:

(And it wasn't me who reported him. I have him on ignore so I'll leave the choice of action to others. Bit early in the evening to be pissed, though :shrug:).

D

Deleted member 2719

I've seen various different videos of the police acting like ****s. Lost a lot of respect for them

Maybe, have you seen the whole picture though, there is no smoke without fire as they say.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Boo Hiss on the mod this moved this to the Bear Pit - I'm assuming Priti Patel is now a mod ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Boo Hiss on the mod this moved this to the Bear Pit - I'm assuming Priti Patel is now a mod ?

I suspect you'll find it was because a special one started inciting violence. Again.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The scary thing is, the few people like mouldy on here are actually the majority in the real world atm and its exactly why Priti and her mob are taking us down these paths.

D

Deleted member 2719

Of course, it's not mate, but that clip shows me a very tight angle of the back of a blonde person, could be any sex!

I do not trust the small clip of any scene, without seeing it all.

I just think judging small short clips of film which are clearly edited is as dangerous as receiving the punch.

Just look at the mistakes they make at football by it and I was pretty sure you were anti VAR!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports