Large protest tonight Brighton!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yes, they think they don't believe in something, but they are really believing what they are being told by the main cult.

It's all cultism which is why they flock like sheep.

The sheep have many flocks, two typical flocks are the kept within bubbles, The Brighton and Bristol one's are out of control, and the old sheppard need to round these unruly sheep up and they need to be fleeced and if necessary put in a pen, if there are any rams amongst them off with their lamb makers.

If we don't stop the feckers now they will be allowed to breed and then larry the lamb will be off troting his stuff.

Please note, the picture below could be offensive to Mr plod, as larry rules his patch.

Madness.:nono:

And you are not a sheep? Baa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
You don't get involved in all that feet stamping do you mate???

I have seen their flags.:hilton:

acuri.jpg

More to your liking, Sir?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yes, they think they don't believe in something, but they are really believing what they are being told by the main cult.

The sheep have many flocks, two typical flocks are the kept within bubbles, The Brighton and Bristol one's are out of control, and the old sheppard need to round these unruly sheep up and they need to be fleeced and if necessary put in a pen, if there are any rams amongst them off with their lamb makers.

If we don't stop the feckers now they will be allowed to breed and then larry the lamb will be off troting his stuff.

Please note, the picture below could be offensive to Mr plod, as larry rules his patch.

The protestors are a flock of sheep protesting against their shepherds, the flock of sheep you belong to are obedient and defending the shepherds right to be a shepherd.

No doubt to me that the latter flock of "sheep" resembles real sheep a lot more than the former flock.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
When the time comes to hold this government to account for all the pandemic back handers, the lack of attentive government at the start of this sorry affair and Priti Patel’s attempt to bring in draconian controls on protest, I think a large number of people will be on the street.

And I’ll join them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Unlawful gathering during lockdown by the selfish left
Regards
DF

I have this suspicion that most people who air such views also like to claim that if they'd been around in 1930s Germany they'd have done something, somehow failing to realise that the best they'd have done is nothing and they'd most likely have been first in the queue for a brown shirt.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
:moo: I think the sheep you are referring to are more likely to be the ones distracted by the lovely flags, while Spaffer and his chums take away the opportunity for people to pull them up on their corruption.

Also a nice distraction from his latest shenanigans

[tweet]1376051427303288833[/tweet]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I have this suspicion that most people who air such views also like to claim that if they'd been around in 1930s Germany they'd have done something, somehow failing to realise that the best they'd have done is nothing and they'd most likely have been first in the queue for a brown shirt.

If there was a left-wing party ruling the UK right now, with right-wing people protesting a bill like this, I guarantee that ppf and Mouldy Boots and similar people would have anything to say about the protesters being "sheep" or "selfish".

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It very much depends on what they are protesting about doesn’t it? In a civilised society there are limits. Strikes me that there are too many people in this country who would like nothing more than an uncivilised one.

Protesting has shaped our society for the better e.g. votes for men (at one time only the rich could vote) , the ability to withdraw your labour ( strike), votes for women, stopping hanging, stopping the absurd treatment of homosexuals etc etc.

Without protesting most of us would have remained serfs, slaves , indentured labourers with no freedom.

This act will restrict protests and in particular it will stop environmental protests and its the big money groups pushing for it. Two particular areas that will suffer are those who protest against fox hunting and the badger cull.

HS2 is a monstrosity which it is not needed and which is destroying vast amounts of ancient woodland and wildlife, you can't just replace it by sticking a pine plantation in its place.

I think people see protest and see a left wing conspiracy when the items i mention above are supported by a broad spectrum of the population.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This thread is about a protest that happened in Brighton yesterday, in support of our democratic rights, which the government is trying to remove from us. It was a good-humoured and peaceful protest, and at no point did I think that it was going to descend into violence. There were many people there, and we were there because we care about the direction that this country is moving in, with legislation such as this.

Just because the Mail and Express want to persuade you that we are all rabid, violent anarchists, that doesn't make it so.

Maybe not in Brighton but Bristol?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
(Ridiculous!)

If the police decide is quite key though. You don't know what they will allow at this time.

But it seems to be acceptable to set fire to police vans and throw bricks at them.

I'm not aware any Sussex Police vans were set on fire.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This thread is about a protest that happened in Brighton yesterday, in support of our democratic rights, which the government is trying to remove from us. It was a good-humoured and peaceful protest, and at no point did I think that it was going to descend into violence. There were many people there, and we were there because we care about the direction that this country is moving in, with legislation such as this.

Just because the Mail and Express want to persuade you that we are all rabid, violent anarchists, that doesn't make it so.

No, it's not. It's moved on.
I have no problem with PEACEFUL demonstrations but recently it seems ok to be violent.
Do you really think it's to attack police officers?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
But it seems to be acceptable to set fire to police vans and throw bricks at them.

Who has said it was? You do realise people can support the aims of a protest but not the methods, right?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Same energy

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Maybe not in Brighton but Bristol?

There have been disturbing scenes in Bristol, yes.

You can believe that this was a result of anarchy from the protesters if you like, but the policing of protests there was aggressive and provocative (an enormous contrast to the sensible policing in Brighton). There are many reports of police, in full riot gear, instigating violence and attacking peaceful protesters.

For example: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bristol-protests-man-attacked-police-b1823369.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ests-journalist-attacked-police-b1823553.html

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Who has said it was? You do realise people can support the aims of a protest but not the methods, right?

But by joining in,surely you agree with the violence. Unless you try to stop them?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
There have been disturbing scenes in Bristol, yes.

You can believe that this was a result of anarchy from the protesters if you like, but the policing of protests there was aggressive and provocative (an enormous contrast to the sensible policing in Brighton). There are many reports of police, in full riot gear, instigating violence and attacking peaceful protesters.

For example: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bristol-protests-man-attacked-police-b1823369.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ests-journalist-attacked-police-b1823553.html

Two sides two stories. How do you know the police provoked the crowd?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No, I don't/

Do you feel it's okay for police to attack peaceful protesters?

And do you have any evidence that the police attacked peaceful demonstrators?
Even the independent can't find evidence of police throwing fireworks or bricks at crowds.

But it's ok for "protesters "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports