Large protest tonight Brighton!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You think so? There are many ex servicemen on Nsc, and they’re all individuals just like plumbers.
I didn't say all of them did I? I had my teeth knocked out in an unprovoked attack from a group of soldiers on a night out and had an ex family member that was a cheating piece of shit so I've got my reasons [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I didn't say all of them did I? I had my teeth knocked out in an unprovoked attack from a group of soldiers on a night out and had an ex family member that was a cheating piece of shit so I've got my reasons [emoji106]

I can understand that generalisations don’t help.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But someone can get an infraction for being "overly irritating' ... surprised there's anyone left posting on NSC :D

That shouldn't happen. Let's face it, our political views irritate the **** out of each other- but I would protest if you went.

Although I'd try not to be 'annoying'. You can be arrested and thrown into jail for being annoying these days...

Infractions are graded in points from one (slap on the wrist) to 10 (short ban).

The forum software default label for one point is "unduly irritating behaviour". The recipient is always sent a PM explaining what they actually did and, at minimum, it means you've done something you've specifically been asked not to.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Infractions are graded in points from one (slap on the wrist) to 10 (short ban).

The forum software default label for one point is "unduly irritating behaviour". The recipient is always sent a PM explaining what they actually did and, at minimum, it means you've done something you've specifically been asked not to.

I want one :tantrum:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Thanks for the info, transparency and explanations are very helpful in avoiding misunderstandings.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ok fair enough, but I’m not that bothered about my right to protest apparently being removed, I hope that’s ok ?

You have made at least 30, yes 30, posts in this thread. Something is clearly bothering you about the right to protest.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
There is also a 'defund the police' banner. I understand what this means in the states, where the police are armed to the teeth at great expense, and agree with the campaign, but in the UK?

Harry, while I agree with most of your post, I am not sure it is right to support such a contentious policy in another country. Imagine how we would feel if an American came on here supporting abolishing the monarchy (regardless of your own views, which I know would probably agree). You have to live and breathe the culture in a country to understand the context and nuances of a policy there. Can you imagine the carnage in the USA if the police were defunded? It is such a heavily armed country that I am sure all sort of criminals and weirdos would run amok (as indeed they do sometimes now).

D

Deleted member 2719

Hang on, so I get this clear - people are protesting against something they don't agree with and they're the sheep?

Yes, they think they don't believe in something, but they are really believing what they are being told by the main cult.

It's all cultism which is why they flock like sheep.

The sheep have many flocks, two typical flocks are the kept within bubbles, The Brighton and Bristol one's are out of control, and the old sheppard need to round these unruly sheep up and they need to be fleeced and if necessary put in a pen, if there are any rams amongst them off with their lamb makers.

If we don't stop the feckers now they will be allowed to breed and then larry the lamb will be off troting his stuff.

Please note, the picture below could be offensive to Mr plod, as larry rules his patch.

Madness.:nono:

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2021-03-28-15-21-47.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2021-03-28-15-21-47.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 87

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It seems to have passed most of the people here by but Priti Patel is trying to get a bill through parliament that will fundamentally reduce the democratic right to protest. Not during Covid but permanently. Police will literally have the right to decide which protest they deem acceptable or not. Very very dangerous.

I think it is fair to say that many of our forefathers in history have died fighting for our democratic right to protest about things we don’t find acceptable. You could argue that we fought a world war to protect our right to voice disproved at our rulers. When people start to realise what is going on here these kill the Bill protests are going to grow to huge numbers and good on them. This Bill must be stopped.

I’d suggest reading up before lazily criticising others.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...-bill-and-how-might-it-affect-you/ar-BB1eBfb8

After a bad year, you and I are now in blissful harmony :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Assuming I have another 30 years left on the planet, of which the last 20 I will be aged between 70-80 I genuinely don’t think much will happen to get me aroused and onto the street, do you?

Unless they scrap the free bus pass that the boomers have all been enjoying [emoji23]

That's a relief. Best stay indoors when that happens.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes, they think they don't believe in something, but they are really believing what they are being told by the main cult.

It's all cultism which is why they flock like sheep.

The sheep have many flocks, two typical flocks are the kept within bubbles, The Brighton and Bristol one's are out of control, and the old sheppard need to round these unruly sheep up and they need to be fleeced and if necessary put in a pen, if there are any rams amongst them off with their lamb makers.

If we don't stop the feckers now they will be allowed to breed and then larry the lamb will be off troting his stuff.

Please note, the picture below could be offensive to Mr plod, as larry rules his patch.

Madness.:nono:
Its time to lay off the drugs.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If there's one sign of a democracy, it's the right to protest. Putin clamps down on them at the earliest opportunity, and yet he wins elections, a little bit like Stalin did.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You have made at least 30, yes 30, posts in this thread. Something is clearly bothering you about the right to protest.

Well the very fact that you’ve turned up sniffing around for a bit of shit stirring will ensure this is my last post on this thread, which is a shame as up until the the Super Power trip Moderator, his little mate and now you, graced the thread, I was enjoying a reasonable and discussion with others, who of course disagree with me but were able to do so without the snide button switched on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well the very fact that you’ve turned up sniffing around for a bit of shit stirring will ensure this is my last post on this thread

Message to everyone apart from [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION]:

You’re welcome.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

What I don't get is the same people will say leaving the EU is about democracy, but don't appear as keen about standing up for democracy in this example

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports