Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Large number of Villa players return positive tests following testing on 4 January

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Awkward one - but need to balance that thought with apart from having plenty of football to watch things are pretty bleak for millions. I assume you think they should stop filming, say, The Chase as well ? All those staff involved, contestants having to travel to the studio etc ??

Absolutely, how can these things deem to be essential?? All TV production work should stop along with elite sport, we need to get bsck to the discipline of the March lockdown.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I got 10/11 on Liverpool -2 on the handicap

Fill your boots

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
1-1

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I got 10/11 on Liverpool -2 on the handicap

Fill your boots
I'm always sceptical about these kind of bets. It's like winning by x number of lengths in a horse race. I mean, what's in it for the horse and jockey, or Liverpool to win by a hatful. One will do, and they might win by two. No reason to win by a bucket load (you need a 3 goal margin) and rub the kids noses in it either.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm always sceptical about these kind of bets. It's like winning by x number of lengths in a horse race. I mean, what's in it for the horse and jockey, or Liverpool to win by a hatful. One will do, and they might win by two. No reason to win by a bucket load (you need a 3 goal margin) and rub the kids noses in it either.

Yep....if (LOL) Liverpool get 2 clear they’ll ease off......

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
So any other Covid swamped teams predicted to play their U 18,s this weekend against full teams that we should know about and make a fortune ?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
So any other Covid swamped teams predicted to play their U 18,s this weekend against full teams that we should know about and make a fortune ?

You can evens on Chorley, I would lump on! I cannot see a scenario where we (Derby) don't get an absolute whooping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here